IGNORED

I want to sell a very custom Venture

Freebird

I actually have two of them to sell. One is based on the current cruiser styling of the RSV and the other an updated version of the first gen Venture.

Both of these bikes have custom and slightly modernized body work. Both are fitted with mildly modified 1600CC VMax engines. Fuel injected, ABS Brakes, 600 watt stators, heated grips, power adjustable windshields, patented firmness control seat firmness, built in audio with 5 x 7 speakers front and rear and integrated satellite radio and MP3 players with 32GB of storage. Power center stands are also standard on both models.

There are many other state of the art features that are all standard equipment but much to extensive to go into here.

There is only one SMALL catch. These bikes are invisible. You will therefore not be able to see or actually use them but you WILL get a full description of the bike listing all features and specifications as well as the custom color of your choice.

I figure if this guy can get away with selling invisible art, I should be able to sell a few invisible motorcycles.

Please place your orders early...supplies are indeed limited...oh heck...no they aren't.....I've got THOUSANDS of them ready to sell. :whistling:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/james-franco-creates-invisible-art/?test=faces

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Don, I'l take one ... or maybe several. Will an invisible cheque be good enuf for payment or would you prefer an invisible bank draft?

Once received, I think I'll take a nice, long, invisible ride!

:Laugh: :Laugh:

Freebird,

I gotta have one! My neighbor got a new Harley so I want to show him up by having the first invisible Motorcycle on my block. Heck actually I need 2, each a different color, so I want the best. money is no object, so throw in all the extras you can find.

I can just see my neighbors face now, when I roll down the street on this thing. Me sitting there in mid-air rolling down the street with the pipes roaring as I roll the throttle on more and more as I get closer to his house. Of course, I know he will see me because he is always out front washing his new harley so that everyone can see it. Just think, I will be the envy of the neighborhood, Especially when they find out I have not one, but 2 invisible Motorcycles in different colors. I prefer RED and Yellow.

Ship them as soon as you can and I will go ahead and wire you my invisible money as soon as I know they are shipped.

Your friend

James "the Banker" Burrell

What happens if you park it in a parking lot, will you ever be able to find it again?

Will a dump truck park ontop of it because he never saw it?

Will a soccer mom and her twelve kids run it over on the side of the road becaue the rug rat says "hey look mom, an invisable motorcycle" and she runs it over trying to see it?

OH No! This is a slippery slope you are on my friend. Cancel my order and send me a certified bank check for the deposit of 12,000 per bike X 3, $36,000.

You will be hearing from my lawyers ! :buttkick:

Thanks Don for offering these bike to us...Now I know what to do with the entire warehouse of invisible accessories I have for these bikes...I will be offering all members here 25% off all items purchased with-in the next two weeks....CALL...BR549 AND PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST...........:whistling:

hey Don, I'l take one ... or maybe several. Will an invisible cheque be good enuf for payment or would you prefer an invisible bank draft?

Once received, I think I'll take a nice, long, invisible ride!

:Laugh: :Laugh:

If ur invisible when youre riding at least Nina wouldnt be able to see the speedo, so you shouldnt get those whacks upside the helmet anymore. :cool10::rotf:

Brian

I don't blame her. I don't want to see him in a speedo either. :whistling:

Now that's funny!

Several years ago (like about 1992) I was teaching computer classes at a private college. The course was a 4 month "skills upgrading" course to help folks get back into the work force after they've been out of it for a while. The students were mainly women. We joked a lot and on a hot summer day they were trying to convince me to do the day's lesson at the beach. One of the ladies commented something about me in a speedo. At the time, I didn't know what a speedo was so after a "brief" (LOL) explanation ... we all had a big laff. Anyhoo, at the end of the course, at grad, it was common for the class to get each instructor a "novelty" gift of some sort ...

guess what these women got me? .... you guessed it ... a SPEEDO!! a "glow in the dark" one even! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, that set the whole place into a fit of laughter.

I actually have two of them to sell. One is based on the current cruiser styling of the RSV and the other an updated version of the first gen Venture.

Both of these bikes have custom and slightly modernized body work. Both are fitted with mildly modified 1600CC VMax engines. Fuel injected, ABS Brakes, 600 watt stators, heated grips, power adjustable windshields, patented firmness control seat firmness, built in audio with 5 x 7 speakers front and rear and integrated satellite radio and MP3 players with 32GB of storage. Power center stands are also standard on both models.

There are many other state of the art features that are all standard equipment but much to extensive to go into here.

There is only one SMALL catch. These bikes are invisible. You will therefore not be able to see or actually use them but you WILL get a full description of the bike listing all features and specifications as well as the custom color of your choice.

I figure if this guy can get away with selling invisible art, I should be able to sell a few invisible motorcycles.

Please place your orders early...supplies are indeed limited...oh heck...no they aren't.....I've got THOUSANDS of them ready to sell. :whistling:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/23/james-franco-creates-invisible-art/?test=faces

PT Barnum said it Best !