IGNORED

found a parts bike after 2 years looking

Just picked up a parts bike tonight . 1986 royal same Year & color as my trike .Bike runs great and has some cracks here and there ,paint is faded a little also but that is ok. All radio and compressor and Cb works great also. Picked it up here in Wisconsin but the bike came from GA. 79000 miles .

Leaks a little oil by rear valve cover but that is all.Has new rear tire . Got it for $1500.

Just had to wait to find one. I have been looking for 2 years but now I got one for spare parts

Just picked up a parts bike tonight . 1986 royal same Year & color as my trike .Bike runs great and has some cracks here and there ,paint is faded a little also but that is ok. All radio and compressor and Cb works great also. Picked it up here in Wisconsin but the bike came from GA. 79000 miles .

Leaks a little oil by rear valve cover but that is all.Has new rear tire . Got it for $1500.

Just had to wait to find one. I have been looking for 2 years but now I got one for spare parts

Was that the ones(s) in LadySmith? The guy had 5 bikes for 5K if I remember right.

Was that the ones(s) in LadySmith? The guy had 5 bikes for 5K if I remember right.

Parts bikes in Laydysmith?

I am hoping (If Erikas foot can handle it) to be in Laydysmith for the July 4th weekend.

I will be driving thru Caddott, maybe can cause trouble there to.