Marcarl

Met Joopie today, he just walked right in as if he had been here before. We shook hands, introduced each other, said hello, talked about business, and the girls, went out to see if Scamper was still alright, talked about room for the most important in life, felt a gentle warm breeze, gave him some pepperettes and there he was gone.

Wonder why he came around?:think::think::think:

Maybe just to get an invite for dinner with his bride of 30 years. Well he got it, and soon we'll eat and meet together.

Actually he's quite a nice guy, rides a Venture (2nd gen:confused:) and is looking to do some Venturing around when it gets warmer, looking forward to it already.

Hi Carl, was nice to meet you today. Thanks for the mini tour and the peperettes. They were great and my wife, Mary liked them too.

Mary says about the meet and eat, we can do that here, but since you have your own meat shop, you bring the steaks. If the weather is warm, bring your swimsuit too.

I look forward to riding with you and the rest of the local members soon.

Thanks again Carl,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Taks care, Jopie

Mary says about the meet and eat, we can do that here, but since you have your own meat shop, you bring the steaks. If the weather is warm, bring your swimsuit too.

Okay this sounds great, Carl bringing the steaks, so when do you want us to show up ?

You know there is quite a few of us from around here that will show up.

Brad

hi Jopie

see what happens, you meet one, now you have to meet them all.

ventureriders are a great group.

Carl can bring the meat, and we get to eat.:rotf:

cheers, Scott

Hey Scott, It was nice of them to invite wasn't it.

Brad

Hey Carl....make sure you drag him down to my house for maintenance day. :)

You better have one of those there deck raising bees if you want him to come over, lets see, there Squidley, Lumberjack, Mother,,,,, just to name a few, and then there's Joopie, well I'll tell ya I hope I can make him a regular customer. Don't know if I can stack enough pepperettes in the scoot to keep them all going for that trip, may have to take the trailer.

Now before you get all hepped up about getting together in the spring, Joopie, keep in mind >Marcarl's Meet & Greet, May 24th 2008

You better have one of those there deck raising bees if you want him to come over, lets see, there Squidley, Lumberjack, Mother,,,,, just to name a few, and then there's Joopie, well I'll tell ya I hope I can make him a regular customer. Don't know if I can stack enough pepperettes in the scoot to keep them all going for that trip, may have to take the trailer.

Now before you get all hepped up about getting together in the spring, Joopie, keep in mind >Marcarl's Meet & Greet, May 24th 2008

Hey Carl, thanks for the heads up, I'll be there, with the misses.

As long as the pepperettes are there, so will we. LOL

Holy c__p, my calender is filling up quick. Please, more invites, then I don't have to cut the grass.LOL:rotf:

I'm really starting to like this guy, he's fitting right in, only thing we have to keep him away from Freebirds or keep a real close eye on him while he's there, you all know waht happened to Charlie and he ain't been the same since.

Seems to me I remember when we said the same thing about you. :rotf:Well the last part of your sentence anyway

Brad

Guess ya'll gonna havta take a break sometime and meet him and judge for yourselves, then you may find out that Dutchies are all write after all.

then you may find out that Dutchies are all write after all.

I still prefer my Cdn Maple or Boston cream over a Dutchie with my XL double double, over at Timmies.

:rotf::rotf:

I prefer my Dutchie too. She is always right, right Rhonda. :rotf:

BRad