IGNORED

Mini Carb Float adj. Day SE Texas

What a Great day..a bit o the toasty side, but we all servived. I wat to thank Ponch for all the teaching he did, really diid all the adj ad jet cleanig..A great big Thanks to Hal for cooking up some of the best pulled pork Taco`s I`ve ever had..Thanks again. we really want to thank every one for comming out, we had a great time and got 4 carbs adj, ad cleaned up...and yes the bikes ran after words..

Kreg & Janet

PS... Some one left a camera here...man, you wouldn`t beleaqve some on the pics that are on it..can`t post them here...hahaha Let me know if your missing a camera.

PSS..George, sorry no blood this go around, a few choice words, but no blood...we must have not been doing it right!!:confused24:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kreg & Janet, we had a great time today as always. Great friendship and great food, Hal great job. Three Ventures torn down with carb's out and getting cleaned and adj. Then sync'd and rode out. Even had Gunboats trike up on ramps and getting some work done.

We left our camera there, don't look at the pics and better not find them somewhere on the internet.

Kreg & Janet, we had a great time today as always. Great friendship and great food, Hal great job. Three Ventures torn down with carb's out and getting cleaned and adj. Then sync'd and rode out. Even had Gunboats trike up on ramps and getting some work done.

We left our camera there, don't look at the pics and better not find them somewhere on the internet.

haha....so that is you....whats up with the chicken??? LOL

We`ll get it to ya`ll some how, some day....

Really glad ya`ll made it out, had a great time.

thanks to the doodles and hal & val had a great time, first long, short ride since the operation did well but by 7:00pm i was ready for a cool shower and bed by 9:00 pm. that pounch is the man. i only had a little work on the trike to do. it was still a :225:103 at 5:00pm. but was good to be out in the sun and with good friends.

best reguards to all

don c.

It was a great time! although I have a certain Suzuki tore apart still due to one of the carbs missing parts

:confused24: Thanks again for hosting it Doodle and Hal for the awesome grub! Looking forward to getting together again real soon, Thanks again to ponch who not only tore into 3 sets of Venture carbs, but installed a blower motor in my wagon so we had air on the ride home....U DA MAN!!!!

Got my bike back together after the adjustment. Rode it around the block, check out OK.

Under Ponch's tutelage I could keep this bike going for another 90K. Now, many thanks for

a great day in the heat. Your wife did a serious layout for us hungry riders. My first taste of pulled pork tacos, not bad. Thanks for the MD.

PS: The pictures are great....