IGNORED

Hey ah Freebird.

star4772

Just wanted to personally thank you for a great weekend,and also for the Venture Bell now I can hang it on my bike and be protected. I will also get good use of the sirius set up I won on the ticket drawing.

I am also thanking all who was involved in this year's MD, yes even you Squidley even though you skipped by me for the muffler drill out. :rotf::rotf::rotf:just kidding it was nice just to see your ugly pug :rotf::rotf::rotf:and Lonna too.

God bless and hope everyone makes it home safe and sound. :080402gudl_prv:

Joe :cool10:

Just wanted to personally thank you for a great weekend,and also for the Venture Bell now I can hang it on my bike and be protected. I will also get good use of the sirius set up I won on the ticket drawing.

I am also thanking all who was involved in this year's MD, yes even you Squidley even though you skipped by me for the muffler drill out. :rotf::rotf::rotf:just kidding it was nice just to see your ugly pug :rotf::rotf::rotf:and Lonna too.

God bless and hope everyone makes it home safe and sound. :080402gudl_prv:

Joe :cool10:

:sign yeah that:

We made it home ok. Had a fantastic time making lots of new friends and even learning a thing or two about my RSV.

:bighug: To Don & Eileen for hosting a fantastic event.

Taters and I also want to thank you....what a great time...made it home a couple of hours ago . I also want to thank Goose, Squid, Rick, Kenny ,Monty and about 1 dozen other people who jumped in at varous times to help me go over Starfans bike to make sure it is safe for his arrival to the states next week...sorry guys for hoging the lift for so long:bowdown: but , I promised Jonas that I would go over everything for him......Again, thank you Freebird and Eileen for your hospitality, you out did yourselves again... :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Had a great time. Just wish I knew something about working on the bikes so I could help. Thanks for putting up with us again this year Don.

AND

A big thank you to Dick (Hummingbird) for bringing the ice cream :thumbsup2:

Arrived safe and sound about 1:30 as well. What a great weekend meeting new and old friends. Don's MD just keeps getting better and bigger every year. At the Friday evening Steak & Lube dinner there was nothing but a sea of Yamaha's in the parking lot. For once they out numbered Harley's and Honda's there. :cool10: Staurday at Don's was a repeat thou I do have to admit it seems more of our ranks are flipping to Wings and H-D's. :whistling: Can't blame them none since Mother Yamaha doesn't seem interested in improving the RSV's & RSTD's.

Anyhow I would also like to thank Don & Ellien for opening their home to all of us. With this event growing each year it has to be a lot of work just prepping for it. THANKS for your willingness to do this for our club.

Even thou there were some folks who didn't show by looking at the number of name tags left over we surely must of have exceeded last years head count.

Later, Larry & Joyce

I join with everyone else in thanking to Don & Eillen for their hospitality, I think we all had a great time.

The only thing lacking, it twas a little cool, maybe we could have it a little hotter next year. :225:

Thanks again.

Ian

Made it back home Sunday at 4.00 pm, no rain at all. Had a wonderful time. Met some friends that I felt as if I knew but had never saw them in person. Learned a few more things about my ride a long the way. Thanks Don and Eleen for everything. Like someone has already mentioned, it was wonderful of you all to open your home and garage that way for the club. The dinner was great and just what everyone could eat and be satisfied. I also noticed that most everyone was respectable about it and tried to show their thanks and help to take care of your home,tools, lawn furniture,trash and all. I know you probably had a lot of cleaning still. Thanks again,and hope you will have me back next year. Maybe I can get my wife to come up with me next time.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

I had good time, just wish temps were lower, had to leave early sat. for a/c in hotel room. Glad to have met more great members besides the ones I had already met. Don and the wife are great hosts. Thanks to all for great weekend and till the next time, may the spirts watch over you all.

Got home about 4:00pm as well. Had a small problem with eusa1's bike blowing a fuse and made a DQ stop on the way home. As everyone else said, we had a great time, seen a lot of friends we hadn't seen in a while and made some new ones. Thanks to Don and Eileen for opening their home to this event. This was our 5th year at MD and it has only gotten bigger every year.

Before anything, thanks to Freebird for EVERYTHING. This was the first time we attended and we had a fantastic time!! I thoroughly enjoyed helping out with the maintenance projects. Best of all was meeting all our new friends and seeing some old ones.

Well, as with all plans, ours changed. After heading out at 6 am this morning, we decided to push for home and not stop anywhere on the way for the night. 11 1/2 hours of interstate later, 532 miles, we are now home. Peggy ordered pizza soon after we arrived and I do believe I just heard the doorbell ring!!

Have lots of pictures. Will try to get the link up later or tomorrow.

So....until we meet again...

:bighug:

Edited by Sling

Before anything, thanks to Freebird for EVERYTHING. This was the first time we attended and we had a fantastic time!! I thoroughly enjoyed helping out with the maintenance projects. Best of all was meeting all our new friends and seeing some old ones.

Well, as with all plans, ours changed. After heading out at 6 am this morning, we decided to push for home and not stop anywhere on the way for the night. 11 1/2 hours of interstate later, 673 miles, we are now home. Peggy ordered pizza soon after we arrived and I do believe I just heard the doorbell ring!!

Have lots of pictures. Will try to get the link up later or tomorrow.

So....until we meet again...

:bighug:

Glad both of you had a good time. Definitely, a nice ride up there in 1 day.

Did you guys have a jam session at all? Have not seen any posts about this.

We will be going next year.

Edited by Sleeperhawk

Had a great time meeting all of you, and being able to put a face to all those names, the wife , and daughter teresa, and myself want to thank everyone for a great weekend and for all the great laughs! a special thanks to freebird and his better half, for opening their home to all of us and for the great food and ICE CREAM...and the extra efforts from so many that made my 10 year old feel welcome. thank you thank you thank you.all..

special note to self.....clean your fuse box and add some dielectric grease before next ride.. thanks guys and gals. mike

Thank You Don and Eilleen, it was an awesome event. Every year it just keeps getting bigger and better, I know it is an awful lot of work and I just wanted to let you know it is appreciated. Thanks Hummingbird the ice cream was great too! Cant wait till next year!

Craig

Thanks you so much Don and Eileen for another great VR event. We also had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the weekend. It's so great to see all the friends we have made over the years and meet and make new friends, as we do every year.

We were very fortunate to get to visit one on one with Annie and Alan for an extended amount of time on Thursday night and I'm proud to say that we now have some very good friends who happen to live in Australia. Hope we can get to go visit them there someday.

We made it to a KOA campground in the Finger Lakes area of New York about 4:00 this afternoon. Lake George tomorrow and the rest of the week for Americade.

This being our first MD and the first time meeting the members, we were blown away by the hospitality. Don and Eileen, it takes special people to open up their home and hearts to someone they know only by a login name and make them feel like family, for that we thank you. In the few hours that I spent observing the repairs and upgrades being performed, I learned more than one could ever gleen from the manual. Kudos to you all and we are proud to be part of this family.

Ric (jointventure) and Brenda (Pinkie)

Guest Swifty

...where else can you ALL IN ONE DAY:

view the latest in coffee cup technology while downing breakfast beside some Aussies,

hunt for pond monsters,

watch people beat on motorbikes with hammers,

hold a 357 for the first time,

find even more suckers to let you ride their new bikes,

get 10 different opinions on the performance of your bike,

rescue a painted Chihauhau from a choking collar,

follow a birthday cake on a gorgeous first gen doing a 100mph,

watch the Vancouver Canucks win another on the road to the Stanley Cup,

drink some black death,

and try to get through your nightmares about it all while sleeping beside the noise of a big black reefer!?!?!?

Thanks for another great day of memories, Don...et al.

We also want to thank Don and Eileen for once again putting on a great event. We had a great time. We got to see alot of our friends, and made several new ones. I also want to thank Goose, Walter, Nakedrider, Hummingbird and anyone else that helped me to get my bike done. If I forgot anyone, it's because I was too hot and delirious...lol.

Looking forward to next year!

As usual, I'm late - but I still want to Thank Freebird and Eileen for opening their home and heart to a group of unpredictable characters.

It appeared as tho everything went as planned ( was there a plan ?) and everybody enjoyed themselves.

Thanks Don and Eileen

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: