IGNORED

Two pairs of eye glasses left at Maintenance Day

Freebird

I've found two pairs of eye glasses left on the little table beside the coffee maker in the garage.

One pair of blue sunglasses.

One pair of silver framed glasses that appear to be prescription.

If they are yours, PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail.

I've found two pairs of eye glasses left on the little table beside the coffee maker in the garage.

:scratchchin: A subtle hint about your current sense in eywear fashion perhaps, Boss??:confused24:

I dunno, Scooter Bob

PS. Here's to hopin' everyone had a great time and a safe ride home.:beer:

PSS. From the looks of some of the pics, I think the good time was covered.:thumbsup2:

Guest Swifty

I put them there, they are not mine, but I found them lying on my lawnchair very near my tent (woods side of the driveway) first thing Saturday morning, I put them on my tent rope clearly displaying them hoping the "loser" (that's technically correct) would return to pick them up. They stayed on my tent rope all day. (Maybe they were IHTruck guy's, he parked right there and he didn't look like he knew where he was going all day!)

(Maybe they were IHTruck guy's, he parked right there and he didn't look like he knew where he was going all day!)

You got to be kiddin' me.:scratchchin:

Did he have the bike or the truck?:confused24:

I got a text from him Friday morning that said he JUST got out of Canada. I joked to Karen about what are the odds he just happened to leave Canada with the truck somewhere near Oberlin.:doh:

Later, Scooter Bob

Ya, I just saw his truck in a video someone shot.:thumbsup2:

He seems to have done a good job of hidin' from the camera though.:innocent: :stickpoke:

Heck he even did a good job of hiding from me. Never got the chance to say hi to him. Seen him coming and going a couple times but was tied up with other folks then. Someday perhaps, Larry

I lost mine, but it wasn't at MD 2011..........................Wish it had been there, then I wouldn't have missed everything and everybody:bang head:

(Maybe they were IHTruck guy's, he parked right there and he didn't look like he knew where he was going all day!)

I just got off the phone with Dan(IH Truck Guy), and the glasses are not his.:scratchchin:

the mystery continues...:confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob