IGNORED

Sure is quiet

Flyinfool

Guest scarylarry
We could probably get a discussion going on the political ramifications of religion and choice of oil, and it wont get noticed or deleted till Monday........:duck:

Hows that for trouble?

After 600k miles on my bike Olive oil is the only thing I ever use

We could probably get a discussion going on the political ramifications of religion and choice of oil, and it wont get noticed or deleted till Monday........:duck:

Hows that for trouble?

Can we talk about Sarah Palin and John Edwards now?:whistling:

I believe "extra virgin" has to do with when the olives were picked and how much time elapsed before it was bottled. I think 24 hours????????

I been told it is because they use female Italian virgins to stomp the olives....We got any Italians here who kin verify dat?:whistling:

Boomer....whose wondering how long it will take Don to check the Forum tonight....:rotf:

Extra-virgin olive oil comes from virgin oil production only, contains no more than 0.8% acidity, and is judged to have a superior taste. Extra Virgin olive oil accounts for less than 10% of oil in many producing countries; the percentage is far higher in the Mediterranean countries (Greece: 80%, Italy: 45%, Spain 30%). It is used on salads, added at the table to soups and stews and for dipping.

In short, Extra-Virgin olive oil is pure olive oil. I can attest to the quality if the local olive oil in Greece having spent a few years there courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Extra-virgin olive oil comes from virgin oil production only, contains no more than 0.8% acidity, and is judged to have a superior taste. Extra Virgin olive oil accounts for less than 10% of oil in many producing countries; the percentage is far higher in the Mediterranean countries (Greece: 80%, Italy: 45%, Spain 30%). It is used on salads, added at the table to soups and stews and for dipping.

In short, Extra-Virgin olive oil is pure olive oil. I can attest to the quality if the local olive oil in Greece having spent a few years there courtesy of Uncle Sam.

I like my theory better......:rotf:

Boomer.....who's been to Italy and Greece too....and wonders about the Statute of Limitations on some of the laws I broke there.:whistling:

I like my theory better......:rotf:

Boomer.....who's been to Italy and Greece too....and wonders about the Statute of Limitations on some of the laws I broke there.:whistling:

I like your theory better too!

As for those pesky foreign laws; in my experience all us ugly Americans look alike so you're probably safe...:whistling: