IGNORED

Something different

albyzee

Since last year I have been doing alot of poker runs, dedication runs and runs for different charities and I just love doing them. My question is has anyone ever got the high hand? The closest I have gotten was 2 pair---Queens over Deuces.

I have. I have got the low also. I am a member of Concerned Motorcyle Riders of Ohio. (CMRO) We are a 501c3 tax exempt organization that does 8 charity runs a year.

For those of you that attend bike runs. Make sure where your money is going.

Make sure the bar owner is not pocketing it. If they are not 501c3 they have to pay taxes on the donations. Most bars dont do that.

Every bar in town is having a charity run these days. Just depends on whos charity.

All of my groups funds go back into Ashtabula County charities.

Our group does six runs that are dry. Alcohol and motorcycles with lime makes for a bad day. We do two runs that stop at bars. We police our people well and spend more time on the road than at the rail.

Ride safe my freinds.

My apoligies for the rant. This is important to me.:)

Me personally I will not drink when riding my bike. The group I ride with don't really drink so it makes my comfort zone feel good. When riding in close quarters on these runs I wouldn't like to have a drinker riding near me. I'm out for the ride not the high. But that's just me.

Me personally I will not drink when riding my bike. The group I ride with don't really drink so it makes my comfort zone feel good. When riding in close quarters on these runs I wouldn't like to have a drinker riding near me. I'm out for the ride not the high. But that's just me.

Not just you. Me too! I don't like riding with riders I don't know, and certainly not if they have been drinking!

The ride is the high! Around here if you have more than one beer (on average) and you blow over a .05 on a breathalizer you loose the liecence and the bike on the spot. Then you start the payment game... to get the liecence back then the bike towing and impond... and possibly the 12 month suspention and fines from court if you are also over .08.

We do ride form coffee shop to coffee shop and do some poker along the way... got second place last time out.... the best I have ever done