IGNORED

Countdown to Vogel/Tail of the Dragon V

DragonRider

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

PEOPLE, WE NEED TO GIVE LEWIS SOME HELP ON THIS! YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH FUN THAT WE HAVE AT VOGEL. (maybe I'm the only one) I ENJOY MEETING EVERYONE AND PUT A FACE TO THE "HANDLES" ON VENTURERIDER.ORG. NOT ONLY THAT, A LOT OF YOU HAVE HELPED ME WITH MY MISTAKES DONE TO MY BIKE.

I KNOW THAT TIMES ARE TOUGH, BUT THIS IS OUR TIME WE LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY TWO YEARS. WE NEED TO LET LEWIS KNOW THAT WE WILL BE THERE SO HE CAN SET UP THINGS THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN A CUSTOM TO. LEWIS, I'LL BE THERE, YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE MY REGISTRATON.

Hubby and I plan to go, however the Murphy's law thing is if we commit to going and do the paperwork, pay the fees, etc to go, something will come up that will prevent us from going. I don't expect Lewis to put us down for a headcount on dinner until we pay the $$ however know one way or another we do plan to go. Even if it means getting a room in Hiawassee if the hotels in Blairsville fill up. Unless of course we stay with my in laws....if we do, the inlaws will limit our time with you lovely people.

Thanks Ken, I am sure things will pick up now since MD is over but the Intl. is still hurting Vogel a little, being it ends 20 days prior to the start of Vogel. At least with the 2009 Intl Rally it was very close to Vogel and we had quite a few people do both, which I was very plesantly surprised at. I really need to know how many are coming at least 1 month ahead so I can plan on how many shirts, patches and meals I need to order. Right now I have only 4 registrations paid.:crying::crying:

On the good side, the sale of raffle tickets has picked up some.:big-grin-emoticon:

PEOPLE, WE NEED TO GIVE LEWIS SOME HELP ON THIS! YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH FUN THAT WE HAVE AT VOGEL. (maybe I'm the only one) I ENJOY MEETING EVERYONE AND PUT A FACE TO THE "HANDLES" ON VENTURERIDER.ORG. NOT ONLY THAT, A LOT OF YOU HAVE HELPED ME WITH MY MISTAKES DONE TO MY BIKE.

I KNOW THAT TIMES ARE TOUGH, BUT THIS IS OUR TIME WE LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY TWO YEARS. WE NEED TO LET LEWIS KNOW THAT WE WILL BE THERE SO HE CAN SET UP THINGS THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN A CUSTOM TO. LEWIS, I'LL BE THERE, YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE MY REGISTRATON.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are planning on coming to Vogel, it would be a great, great help to have your registration in by the deadline that I must place the shirt and patch order. That date is July 24, 2011. As of this date 7/2/11 I have only received 11 registrations. Normally by this time prior to Vogel I have aprox. 75% of the total registrations in.

If you are not certain but there is a chance, it would be a great help if you could go to the poll and indicate there that you are coming, that does not commit you or cost you but will be a great help to getting a head count. I must order the shirts and patches by 7/25/11. I will be ordering about double of what the count is, so there might be extras available if you have to make a last minute decision.

Vogel Poll............ - VentureRider.Org

Vogel Registration 2011.doc

• 2 weeks later...
:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:
lewis, i will get the registration to you in the next week when i have time to settle down and think. been a busy couple of weeks, lots of traveling and a new bike. linda has to decide what size t-shirt to order. smAll or xxl. such a delema. :rotf::rasberry:

still trying to secure a place to stay,i thought the park was a little high or for me it was. i looked a few months ago and thought the rate was from 115.00 to 130.00 a night.my sister can get me discounts but the closest ones are 17.4 miles to 22 miles,not bad but i wanted to be with the gang so i'm still trying,wish me luck.i did find some cabins close so thats an opp also however i think they were around 350.00 and up plus 7% state tax and 5% county tax so 350.00 is realy 392.00:bluesbrother: