IGNORED

Shootout at the Ponderosa Corral - Int'l Rally

Lone Eagle

OK, so the "Slap Down", "Smack Down", "Chili Chow Down" - event is going to happen again this year - y'all won't want to miss this. Various "gourmet chef's" have stepped up to the plate (err - pot) for this challenge, and the "winning" recipes are being brought out of the vaults - no bean left unturned :stirthepot: :rotf:.

Monday evening - July 25th - at the International Rally - at the Ponderosa - ya won't want to miss it. More details to follow and available at the event. And yes! There will also be ICE CREAM!!:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16): And who knows, maybe even a bear :no-no-no: . :group cheers:

What I can't figure out is how a Canuck refugee in Wisconsin knows how to make good Chilli??.... Now, because the other guy from Ohio has Texas roots there might be a chance he hasn't forgotten what chilli is all about.. Either way I just hope they use good beef hearts when stirring the pots....:stirthepot: :stirthepot: This is going to be very interesting. :sign woo hoo:

What I can't figure out is how a Canuck refugee in Wisconsin knows how to make good Chilli??.... :stirthepot: :stirthepot: This is going to be very interesting. :sign woo hoo:

Not sure which Canuck refugee you're talking about, but anyone who sought refuge in WI has to be a real dildo. :rotfl:

Anyone, I want to make sure that everyone understands that I will not be responsible for any changes in anyone's character after eating my chili. Any uncontrolable urges to ride up to northern Minnesota to take part in the Pork in the Pines Pig Roast on the hopes of getting another taste of the best tasting Chili to be had anywhere north of the Big Muddy is a common side effect of which ya'll have now been warned. (this warning is posted as required by the FDA)

:mytruck:

Not sure which Canuck refugee you're talking about, but anyone who sought refuge in WI has to be a real dildo. :rotfl:

Anyone, I want to make sure that everyone understands that I will not be responsible for any changes in anyone's character after eating my chili. Any uncontrolable urges to ride up to northern Minnesota to take part in the Pork in the Pines Pig Roast on the hopes of getting another taste of the best tasting Chili to be had anywhere north of the Big Muddy is a common side effect of which ya'll have now been warned. (this warning is posted as required by the FDA)

:mytruck:

Scratch that.... I heard the Dildo from Wisconsin moved south to his Bro's casa en Mexico to learn how to deal with Habenero's...

Unfortunately, as much as I love the stuff, I can't eat such delicious fare ... so, guess I'll just have to stand there and drool :crying: (but I promise I won't drool INTO the pot :rotfl:)

Well, unless it's allergies, your delicate Platte might just be in for a surprise.

:15_8_211[1]:

Well, unless it's allergies, your delicate Platte might just be in for a surprise.

99.9% of the time, there will be onion in Chilli and I am allergic to onion. I have just a little bit of the stuff and in an hour or so I'll be in terrible gut pain. However, I eat Gasex sometimes to prevent it or reduce it so, I may just have to chow down on a few of those and take my chances :cool10: ... on the other hand, the combination of the ingredients of Chilli just don't like me much for quite some time afterwards. I hate not being able to eat Chilli ... hate it, hate it, hate it !!!

As fun as it would be, I doubt that I will be participating. I don't think we will arrive until sometime Monday and I'm sure I will be plenty tired by then. Sorry...but I'm going to have to concede that that old Owl wins this one. :confused24:

As fun as it would be, I doubt that I will be participating. I don't think we will arrive until sometime Monday and I'm sure I will be plenty tired by then. Sorry...but I'm going to have to concede that that old Owl wins this one. :confused24:

Well, of all the feeble excuses.....:rotfl:

But now I'm hearing rumors that some mountain man out of Idaho is going to step up and take Freebirds place.

Like someone in Idaho even knows how to spell chili...:stirthepot:

Not sure if this will be a "fair" challange, but he/they are more than welcome to give it a try. :duck:

:15_8_211[1]: