IGNORED

How many member's here

star4772

Had a membership but let it expire. Just couldn't get that interested in them for the cost of the membership...

Had if for a year. It just expired. Never really found much of a reason to stay a member. Far better info, advice, help on this board. Got a snazzy patch though.

i did for a few years but i let my membership expire. it was not for me. if you like standing around dealership open houses and going to meetings and spending all day going 150 miles or less and stopping every 20 miles for bathroom, smoke breaks, etc.. if i am going to leave the house at 8 and be home at 6 or so i like to do a little more riding.i also did not like the 2++ hour lunch and bs stops and not being able to have a beer or a drink with my lunch.i found it to be more of a stand around and bs about riding but not riding much at all. there was always new people that would show up that just bought a new bike and a very little or no riding experance which i understand you have to start somewhere but alot of the people could hardly ride their bike, fall over, or could not work the clutch on thier bike and keep killing it. for me it seemed on the rides that there was always a few that could hardly ride their bike and wuold be riding 15 to 25 miles under the speed limit and could not stay up with the group.to me that was just unsafe. the chapters i found are mostly the 55+ crowd. go for it and have fun i met some really nice people and you can go to some meetings and go on a couple rides for free to see if you like it before you have to pay.

Had a membership but let it expire. Just couldn't get that interested in them for the cost of the membership...

Had if for a year. It just expired. Never really found much of a reason to stay a member. Far better info, advice, help on this board....

Same story here.