IGNORED

I'm so happy!!!!

cortalan

Since I started actively watching this site a month or so ago, I can't help but notice.....there are ALOT of ice cream lovers on this site. Up until now, I thought there was something wrong with me....friends often make fun of me for "diving off the road" every time I see a DQ.

I've finally found a site with like minded, intelligent, fun loving, motorcycle riding ice cream lovers. I think I'm gonna fit right in!:322::cool10:

[quote name=, I thought there was something wrong with me....friends often make fun of me for "diving off the road" every time I see a DQ.

No , there is something wrong with your friends....I'd get new ones.....WELCOME FELLOW ICE CREAM LOVER ! :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fatsmiley:

Notice the add says best ice cream in Florida.

What the he11 does anyone in Florida know about ice cream.

Hear in the dairy capitol we know our ice cream.

I still go through a couple of gallons a week.

I'm with you Tom, loading my rifleS now.

Blasphemy I tell ya, just blasphemy.

Yea, but I grew up in NY with Carvel Ice Cream.....So that makes you all lightweight (now thats a real oxymoron) ice cream eaters......:smile5:

Since I started actively watching this site a month or so ago, I can't help but notice.....there are ALOT of ice cream lovers on this site. Up until now, I thought there was something wrong with me....friends often make fun of me for "diving off the road" every time I see a DQ.

I've finally found a site with like minded, intelligent, fun loving, motorcycle riding ice cream lovers. I think I'm gonna fit right in!:322::cool10:

Please remember that this is an eating club with a riding disorder. Ice cream; it's not just for dessert anymore!:cool10: