IGNORED

Got the parts

Sgt. Maj.

I have received the parts to upgrade my 99 venture clutch and also bought a new horn from Harbor Freight that I would like to get some help with putting on. Also bought a wrench form Dingy to tight my steering. Please post when is the best time to meet with all of you and thanks again for offering to help.

Dana

yeppers, Bring it!! Gunboat promised to learn me on the proper use of his Big Hammer!! I can`t wait!!

Say, does Don call his hammer Mjǫlnir? I guess with the movie starting this weekend, we'll see him in action?

Dave

I'm good with going to Conroe. During the week or weekend? What do I need to bring besides the bike and parts? So I buy lunch or what? This is a first for me.

Gonna have to be on the weekend Dana, my work is crazy during the week. Either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning as it's Mothers day this weekend.

Squid, let me know when, as I may have my RSTD handle bars and will probably need guidence in changing out. We can make it a Party!!!! LOL we`ll get ya ran out of your neiborhood yet!!

I'll let you know Doodle, we'll have a good ole time here in Texas!! and yes you definitely need guidance

:stickpoke:

Gonna have to be on the weekend Dana, my work is crazy during the week. Either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning as it's Mothers day this weekend.

I'll let you know Doodle, we'll have a good ole time here in Texas!! and yes you definitely need guidance

:stickpoke:

So I guess this means you won't be coming with Gunboat Saturday???:confused24::confused24::confused24: