IGNORED

Cancelling Asheville this year.

Due to very little interest and responses on getting together this year at Asheville for a mini rally or extended meet and eat, I am going to advise the KOA campground that we are not going to have a get together this year. Maybe next year we can see about putting something together and we can see what interest there is then.

In my "Let's talk about Asheville" thread, there were over 70 hits and not one single comment.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

Randy it aint like I didnt want to come down and visit ya, but we can only do so many trips, and being self employed, ya gotta make hay while the sun shines. We just mite get down that way this year but I dont know when. You are a great host and you live in a beautiful part of the country, thanks for putting on the Asheville meets.:thumbsup: Craig

Due to very little interest and responses on getting together this year at Asheville for a mini rally or extended meet and eat, I am going to advise the KOA campground that we are not going to have a get together this year. Maybe next year we can see about putting something together and we can see what interest there is then.

In my "Let's talk about Asheville" post, there were over 70 hits and not one single comment.

RandyA

Well I'm going anyway, and will be enjoying myself.

:Venture:

Well, Steve, I just might be there also. It is a great place to camp and to ride and to eat.

RandyA

Will be grabbing a room somewhere close by. If you guys are going give a shout and we will get together for lying and eating (two things we know we can do!).

well randy sorry to hear but i'm usually around and would love to get together.plus dont forget i'm having about 6or 7 meet and eats in nc this year and hope to make it a every year thing.columbus and hickroy done and still have greensboro,asheville,charlotte,maggie valley and maybe one more. hope to see you at freebirds and at the asheville meet and eat.