IGNORED

Had a close one today!!!!

Capt-D

Well, I now have my bike up in Massachusetts, going to be here till September, looking forward to riding here in the North-East, Trailered the bike up here from Fla, two trucks and two u-hauls, left on Fri, couldn't stand it today, let my deckhand drive my vehicle, so took it off the trailer and rode it the last 200 miles, my buddies truck was pooping out, and it was just a beautiful day, TILL- some a*#hole alomost ran me into the wall on the inside on 195N in New Bedford, Mass., came across three lanes, talking on his cellphone, never even saw me, yep, nothing like a rush of adrenalin, and your heart pumping to make you feel alive, reminds you why you have to stay on the ball constantly when riding, if I had been daydreaming it would have been all over. So now, here I am in Wareham, MA, getting excited about the summer to come, and LIFE is good.:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Glad you were alert. It's pretty easy to get relaxed & trust all the drivers around you. We live in a rural area & the worst problem we have is the local farmers don't signal when they turn & it's really unnerving to have the guy turn right in front of you. The advise about looking the other driver in the eye really works!

Anybody know where we can look at other members that are willing to assist while traveling through their area? I listed my address here Western Nebraska as we right in the path of most riders to Sturgis. Have a good summer in the NE.

C Ya, Graderman :322:

Glad you are ok, I saw the rider in front of me this weekend almost get hit twice for the exact same reason. You would figure a Harley makes enough noise to hear but it took me laying on my horn and his quick reaction kept him from getting wiped out and of course both drives looked at us like we did something wrong.