IGNORED

International Rally and VR Banner

Lone Eagle

The great folks at our host hotel - the Skyline - have offered to hang our VentureRider banner - welcoming all of us. So the question - do we have one, if so where is it, etc. We would like to get it (if possible) to the hotel by Sat. July 23. The owners at the Skyline are starting to get excited to see us all again, and are being extremly helpful in assisting us while we are there.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Cody, if the Skyline fills up - or if you prefer the "larger chain hotels" - be sure to check out the choices on the Cody International page and thread. :thumbsup::group cheers: :fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

For further information, please refer to this thread: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=55749

Not sure where it is.

But, here's a thought. Maybe someone could contacat Pepsi or Coca Cola and see if they would be interested in donating one for the advertising.

I am sure DQ would kick in once they found out who was attending.............:rotfl:

Brian

CRS Time here. Does that one just say "VentureRider International" or did I make it specific for the Port in the Pines?

Now it says "Venturerider", I believe it used to have International on it as well, as some lettering has been removed from it.

I thought we may have had one at the original rally in Ft. Collins????

We did but if I remember correctly I think someone won it as a door prize at evenings end. Could be wrong on that thou. Or it could be the same one that's been to Don's MD.????:confused24::confused24:

Larry

I thought we may have had one at the original rally in Ft. Collins????

We had the STAR banner that Freebird was given, the Ft. Collins one that Allan Hildebrandt won in the raffle, and the Black VR banner along with the US and Canadian flags that Leadwolf sent to Wyoming. Those are the only ones I know of and I'll check at the house for the VR banner.

Cool - thanks for looking around, guys,:clap2: it would be a classy touch if we could have the banner there especially since the host hotel expressed interest on their own to hang our banner. When (if) it is found, PM me and I will provide the address of where to ship it to (its going directly to Cody).

I'm going to estimate that it would run somewhere between $50 and $75.00. Any sign shop and make them. FastSigns, SignaRama, Next Day Signs or one of the many independent shops. It depends on the size. They are usually priced per sq. ft.

Got a wonderful call from Squid - he has found the banner!! - :thumbsup:

Squid, sent you an e-mail - let me know if you received that e-mail - that is great - our host hotel will be displaying our banner proudly - just talked to them again tonight. Thanks, everyone, for your efforts in locating this. :clap2: