IGNORED

Just added more lighting to rear of the Wing

Midrsv

Lookin good there Dennis....

There is one thing Goldwings have and that is a whole lot of choices in accessories.

Once you start, you wont stop until you realize how much you spent..$$$$$$$

Since I have had my GW, I added:

(1) 7 inch screen GPS..After a year it went bad..that was $400.00 wasted...

(1) 5.4 inch Garmin from Wall Mart - $130.00

(1) Wal Mart seat pad for $20.00

And a used Bushtec trailer $x,xxx.xx

I added some items I removed off my wrecked RSV, but only a few items at that were salavageable.

I am done..........

• 1 year later...

Light - A - Holic

In the last month I have added 3/4' 3 watt LED's to the back of my mirrors, a 12 LED strip (white) running lights and an 18 LED amber strip for turn signals to each side of my fairing. I added 3 12 inch red LED strips to the bottom rear reflector, stuffed the saddle bag side reflectors with LED strips, and added 12 inch yellow strips to the saddles bags as additional signal lights.

I also added 30 watt Trail Tech HID lights mounted to the crash bars. A lot of :mo money:but also a lot of bright white light.

There will be more to come over the long cold Northern NY winter I'm afraid. Once I got started,,,

I intend to remove the reflector from the tail trunk and turn it into stop/turn/ tail light. I found an LED strip that flashes and oscillates like the light on the front of KIT. Might make a good (or tacky?) trunk brake light.

And I know, I know, a reply to :worthless: