IGNORED

Where are the Ride Like a Pro Videos??

Semi-retired

Anybody seen a copy of one of these videos lately?

Trying to figure out where these two (or three?) disks currently reside is confusing, to say the least.....so I thought, out of purely selfish interests, I'd figure out where the one that used to be in Canada went.

I went through all the posts (all 340 of them) and determined that the copy that was in Canada back in 2008 was mailed to Australia to a guy named "spear"(Steve Pearson)....(by a guy named Lepapehermann.)

Spear mailed it all the way back to "spankym" (Craig MacFarlane, in Buffalo....wow, what a trip), who posted that he received it on April 28th, 2009.

Craig/spankym is then instructed by KiteSquid in a post dated May 7, 2009 to send his copy to r12guy...which seems a little strange since there is nobody listed with that name anywhere on "The List" (nor does he exist on the membership list now.)

Then, on May 18th, 2009, Craig posts that he "Sent my copy on to r12guy.....hope he enjoys it." (So, apparently there WAS an r12guy back then.)

Then, next day, May 19th, Kitesquid instructs r12guy to send his copy "to Annie in Rockingham, Perth Australia". (Wow....this video would really be racking up frequent flyer miles if it HAD been shipped back to Oz"!)

However, that's the last we ever hear of this copy of the DVD......or r12guy......or Annie.

There is no one listed in the club membership named r12guy.

There is no one listed in the club membership named Annie, in Rockingham, Perth Australia.

So, I guess whoever r12guy is/was, he has our copy of Ride Like a Pro.

Anybody know who he is/was?

Thanks for any helpful detective teamwork!

Mike

Trying to figure out where these two (or three?) disks currently reside is confusing, to say the least.....so I thought, out of purely selfish interests, I'd figure out where the one that used to be in Canada went.

I went through all the posts (all 340 of them) and determined that the copy that was in Canada back in 2008 was mailed to Australia to a guy named "spear"(Steve Pearson)....(by a guy named Lepapehermann.)

Spear mailed it all the way back to "spankym" (Craig MacFarlane, in Buffalo....wow, what a trip), who posted that he received it on April 28th, 2009.

Craig/spankym is then instructed by KiteSquid in a post dated May 7, 2009 to send his copy to r12guy...which seems a little strange since there is nobody listed with that name anywhere on "The List" (nor does he exist on the membership list now.)

Then, on May 18th, 2009, Craig posts that he "Sent my copy on to r12guy.....hope he enjoys it." (So, apparently there WAS an r12guy back then.)

Then, next day, May 19th, Kitesquid instructs r12guy to send his copy "to Annie in Rockingham, Perth Australia". (Wow....this video would really be racking up frequent flyer miles if it HAD been shipped back to Oz"!)

However, that's the last we ever hear of this copy of the DVD......or r12guy......or Annie.

There is no one listed in the club membership named Annie, in Rockingham, Perth Australia.

Mike

I've tried too...

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56587

Although it seems that you have traced a 3rd DVD. I've followed the other two to their disappearance as well in the original RLAP sharing thread. I will add this information to my notes and continue to try to track these suckers down...

Mike

:thumbsup2::detective::pushups:

I have found a copy of Ride like a Pro on the tail of the Dragon. I am willing to buy it and pass it on, IF anyone is interested. Shaun

Hi Shaun i would be interested in a copy willing to pay whatever your costs are Pls give ok here and i will PM you Thanks Terry

Yea go ahead and shoot me a PM. I was just thinking of buying it and then following the original rules. No copying, Shipper pays shipping, and adding a track thread so we can keep track of where it is and where it has been. Also each member that views it also signs it somewhere before it is passed on. I like the idea, just wish the first three DVD,s had not gone MIA. Shaun

Here is my plan. I will buy the 1st DVD of Ride like a pro on the tail of the dragon. I will watch it and send it to the next person that wants to watch it. They will watch it, sigh the case and send it to the next person and so on. I am ordering the DVD tonight. Shaun

Ride like a pro on the tail of the dragon. I will watch it and send it to the next person that wants to watch it. They will watch it, sigh the case and send it to the next person and so on. I am ordering the DVD tonight. Shaun

Shaun:

I am really tired so this may be a really dumb question but here it goes:

Are you saying that there is a 'special' ride like a pro, that is specifically for the 'tail of the dragon'?

Or is your statement that there is a retailer located in that area that sells the RLAP videos?

Are you saying that there is a 'special' ride like a pro, that is specifically for the 'tail of the dragon'?

Or is your statement that there is a retailer located in that area that sells the RLAP videos?

There are a number of DVD's available from Ride Like a Pro.

See their site here:

http://www.ridelikeapro.com/store/instructional-dvds/browse/6-dvds?sef=hc

• 3 weeks later...

OK folks, I got an email from 1sttenor that he did have one of the copies and he mailed it to me last Friday. I am out of town but it should be at my house when I get home on Friday. So, who is next on the list to get it.

I never heard anything back from R12Guy.

• 3 weeks later...
OK folks, I got an email from 1sttenor that he did have one of the copies and he mailed it to me last Friday. I am out of town but it should be at my house when I get home on Friday. So, who is next on the list to get it.

I never heard anything back from R12Guy.

Thanks Don. PM sent.

Sorry about the delay - I have been away on business for a total of ~3 weeks. phew!