IGNORED

I'm stumped

Black Owl

So figured I would toss this out and get some suggestions from the resident experts here.

How do I get the Trailer Queen to stay on the trailer now that she has had a taste of the road? Took me a long time to get her "trained."

:bang head: Now Whoomp tells me he took her off the trailer and let her run. Now that's all she wants to do. :crying:

:bang head: Now Whoomp tells me he took her off the trailer and let her run. Now that's all she wants to do. :crying:

You couldn't keep up to it, even at idle speeds..... Time for the scoot to train you.

If it does it right, you could end up as slim as Gary, from chasing the scoot. :080402gudl_prv:

I don't think the bike is the trailer queen...you will have to look in the mirror to find it. :whistling:

Bike, is much better looking too. :duck::canada:

How in the HE** are they loading bikes on them things????:whistling::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

them h..... ..v.....s... are easy to pick up.... one piece at a time shucks man! :confused24:they are everywhere along the road:whistling:

don't worry!! them fellers what can't spell wont':cool10: know what i'm texting about:stirthepot:

OWL'S Virago is so pretty now that Gary done it proud it just wants to get out and Go.

Russ on the other hand likes looking in the rearview mirror of the VENTURERANGER and

seeing the Virago in the wind................Ron :cool10::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Mabbe we can get someone to drive the Ventureranger and let Russ ride the Virago ...................................while its in the back of the truck......mabbe he will even go vroom, vroom for the sound effects..........

Brian

Mabbe we can get someone to drive the Ventureranger and let Russ ride the Virago ...................................while its in the back of the truck......mabbe he will even go vroom, vroom for the sound effects..........

Brian

Yuz guys are just tooooooooo kind. Must be taking lessons from Rocket.

Took me months to train the Trailer Queen to stay on the trailer. Even though she looks like a chopper, she did not come factory trained. Now, thanks to Whoomp, gotta start all over again. Jeez, it's like getting married :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]: