IGNORED

Thumbs up for MEguiars cleaner wax

muaymendez1

So yesterday after looking at my outdoor parked Royal star for weeks in disgust. My paint doesnt have that showroom shine I see those harley guys have and yes my bike has 3 times the miles that thier do i still feel awful.

I was reluctant to buy the mothers wax cause I am too cheap and at $13 I could buy 3 other bottles and get the job done.

well that isnt the case.

i have tried turtle wax, Ice, and a few other bike specific waxs liquid and paste.

This one truly brought back that deep black showroom shine. the only thing that gives it away is the small rust spot and deeper scratches on the tank.

The haze is gone and it feels amazing. the side untouched feels rough whiel the waxed sides is smooth.

Sorry no pics yet guys because just as I was applying the second coat to the chrome on the side stand side . April showers began , just to make my day.

Before and after pics to cme.

MEGUAIRS all the way

I tried one their spray on products and it took forever to get the white spots off of everything. Since I've stayed loyal to eagle ones spray on wax as you dry and their detailer spray and both do an awesome job. No swirls in the paint, no white residue, leaves a spotless finish....love their product.