IGNORED

rotor covers

Guest tavo45

Guest tavo45

Does anybody know if there is a full front wheel rotor cover out there ?

I'm looking for something similar to the ring of fire that they have for the Goldwings.

It sure would look good on my 09 venture .

Thanks for any info on the subject.

Gus......

I have a pair that I'm not installing (I've been stripping down my RSV not dressing up) along with the caliber covers and the ring of fire... They are NOS and a discontinued item...

Note: The caliper covers are made for a Royal Star... not the Venture but I'm told they can work on the Venture... something about elongating one of the holes... The ring of fire is made for a Gold Wing but with some creative doublesided taping can be made to work... Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can work something out..

Ponch is right, I do have some on mine...there are no rings of fire though....

Mine were made for a royal star....I had to "reverse bend" one of the mounting brackets, but it was not an issue, works fine.

I purchased them from a guy in British Columbia, Canada....his forum name escapes me at the moment.

Come to think of it...a lot of names escape me...not only at the moment...but all the time

I can post a pic or two if you'd like to see them on the bike, I think they look great, you don't see too many of our bikes with them on, so they are kinda-sorta unique...somewhat..maybe....could be....probably are.

One more thing to keep clean...shiny...light reflecting....shiny..did I mention shiny?

gunk:shock3:

Guest tavo45
I have a pair that I'm not installing (I've been stripping down my RSV not dressing up) along with the caliber covers and the ring of fire... They are NOS and a discontinued item...

Note: The caliper covers are made for a Royal Star... not the Venture but I'm told they can work on the Venture... something about elongating one of the holes... The ring of fire is made for a Gold Wing but with some creative doublesided taping can be made to work... Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can work something out..

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any pics ? what kind of condition are they in ?

I'm defenetly interested. My email is bettygus@sympatico.ca . Drope me a line and let me know what you're looking to get for them.

Been looking for something like this for a while ,I really like the look of a front wheel all lit up. Hope to hear from you soon

Gus....

They are at my house and no I don't have pics... they have never been on a bike but i did remove the original packaging.. They might have a few scratches by kicking around for so long... They are new old stock... i think original MSRP is probably around $600 for the whole works but i bought it right and would sell them for $350 + shipping...

Here's what I got...

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/images/STR-4NK15-10-00_200.jpg http://www.chromeworld.com/_Images%5CBlobs%5CNormal%5CSC0132.jpg http://www.chromeworld.com/_Images%5CBlobs%5Ck7390.jpg

Guest tavo45
They are at my house and no I don't have pics... they have never been on a bike but i did remove the original packaging.. They might have a few scratches by kicking around for so long... They are new old stock... i think original MSRP is probably around $600 for the whole works but i bought it right and would sell them for $350 + shipping...

Here's what I got...

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/images/STR-4NK15-10-00_200.jpg http://www.chromeworld.com/_Images%5CBlobs%5CNormal%5CSC0132.jpg http://www.chromeworld.com/_Images%5CBlobs%5Ck7390.jpg

They look good , I'm asuming you have left & right rotor and caliper covers plus the ring of fire L.E.D's . Can you find out what the shipping would be to St.Catharines Ontario , Canada . Are you set up with paypal?

Thanks .

Gus.....

Guest tavo45
I'm not comfortable shipping to Canada... they've lost shipments on me before... cost me money..

Hello maineac.

I have a good friend that lives in north tonawanda ny.

You could ship the parts there , we visit at least once a month so it would be easy for me to pick the stuff up there.

That sounds good... goin over to my house on Tues to register my bike...I'll round up the parts and try and get some pics.. They are new never used but probably not perfect cuz they've been kickin around a while.. might have some light scratches..

Guest tavo45
That sounds good... goin over to my house on Tues to register my bike...I'll round up the parts and try and get some pics.. They are new never used but probably not perfect cuz they've been kickin around a while.. might have some light scratches..

Great.. I was also wandering if you are set up with paypal .

Looking forward to see the pics.

Gus...:canada:

• 4 weeks later...

I need to sell these things ... I'm living in my truck in FL and I still have the parts... I can't access this site with my phone... I took some pics and someone posted them for me on VR facebook site.. I can't show them here with an internet cafe PC... If anyone's still interested call me on the phone is the best bet 207-323-2784... I don't think I can get to paypal so will probably require a money order or check... check will take longer to clear and I'll need the money to ship them...

Thanks,

Mark