IGNORED

windshield question

david Taylor

my 01 rsv that i bought a month ago came with a short windshield, not usre how tall it is but probably the shortest one they make, too short for me i get a lot of head buffeting. but I don't want one so tall I can't see over it. do they make one 2 or 3 inches shorter than oem. any suggestions would be appreciated.

The windshields come from 6 in to 17 in in height and. I currently have a xtall-xwide from "Clearview" with the center vent. You can get most off ebay or many of the sites just look for "Venture Windshields" You may try the classifieds here first sometimes there is one in there or just ask if someone has one they want to sell.

Welcome and have fun on that new bike. Remeber it likes to have the rev's up so dont ride it like a harley.

If you access the Clearview Site; it will provide you with good information and the selection process is quite "clear"

I am looking forward to some warmer weather so I can install my new Clearview on my 01 RSV.

Lots of good reviews on this product and it looks like it will fit my requirements.

The company is very good to work with.

Jinx:080402gudl_prv: