IGNORED

Just curious, How many Wing Riders do we have on the site?

Midrsv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I guess I'm in the group too! I have a 1991 'Wing, a 1999 Valkyrie BUT BUT BUT my bride has a 2007 Yamaha Vstar 1100 Classic!! I was invited to join this site by BONGOBOBNY, Carbon one, ragtop69gs, and I believe Adventurer08. All members on the Triketalk site and all Yamaha riders. We met at a meet and greet in Chesterfield Mi a few weeks back. I have two "crime scene photos but I can't figure out how to post them... By the way, I'm Larry Gill (firea100) My bride is Colleen (Mean Colleen) and we're happy to be here!

Edited by firea100
more pics?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Previous bike was 1986 Venture Royale which was wrecked when a large german shepherd came flying out of a grove and took us down on the highway.Anyway 6 months later all healed up and back in the saddle again ! I love the Goldwing but the venture was a nice bike as well outside of being top heavy when at a stop.

Sold my Florida 2004 Goldwing, happy to be rid of it, not that it was a bad bike, it just didn't fit me as well as my Northern Bike a midnight venture.

Now my dilemma, my wife has more motorcycles than me, anybody interested in a 2008 V-Star 1100?

another option would be for me to buy another Royalstar, I kinda like that idea:lightbulb:

Al

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...