IGNORED

Just curious, How many Wing Riders do we have on the site?

Midrsv

BUT,Metallic Black with a lot of Chrome makes the bike slide thru the wind easier therefore faster due to aerodynamics and wind tunnel testing.......BTW my wife thinks Im full of BS...I wonder why?

Perhaps because she knows you? I'm just sayin'.:o

:7_6_3[1]:Don't bogart that joint dudes! The sober ones among us know that METALIC BLUE is clearly the prettiest and by far the fastest.:7_6_3[1]:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::thumbsup2::sign kewl::banana::banana::banana::banana::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::clap2::clap2:

BUT,Metallic Black with a lot of Chrome makes the bike slide thru the wind easier therefore faster due to aerodynamics and wind tunnel testing.......BTW my wife thinks Im full of BS...I wonder why?

I like you Tom and therefore I will break it to you gently, Most women don't consider speed to be a virtue.:7_6_3[1]:

After I posted that I felt bad. I hoped you would take it in the good natured way in which it was offered. And you did. Whew never know when you might need some help down in the H.O.T. Have a great day.

Im as layed back as can be..I have a VERY dry sense of humor at times . Its all good,I just thought of the Coyote and it was fitting! BTW I had Rick Butler work my seat over and my Butt is very happy now!

He will relieve the tailbone issue. I stopped by Rick's house yesterday and he performed his magic on my seat. Sets almost as good as my Venture seat after he did the same thing.

I would highly recommend him as he does a very good job at a very good price

:dancefool:

He did Dawns seat (pillion) on the Venture. Made her happy. Now the roles are reversed. My seat needs work and hers is Muy Bueno. Are either of ya'lls seats heated. Thats my only concern. I have no concern with Ricks work. But I realy love the fried ham thing on the wing.

He did Dawns seat (pillion) on the Venture. Made her happy. Now the roles are reversed. My seat needs work and hers is Muy Bueno. Are either of ya'lls seats heated. Thats my only concern. I have no concern with Ricks work. But I realy love the fried ham thing on the wing.

Yes Heated here and mine was the first GL1800 w/heated seats to be done..all is A-OK but its $60.00 instead of $40.00 but its a lot more work.

Accually more like four times as fast and eight times as quick........;)

ya but thats after we start em up:big-grin-emoticon:

your mistaken lill buddy thats Rick's butt mod that makes the wind beneath your cheeks flow more aerodynamically giving you the false feeling of going faster:rasberry::stickpoke::rasberry:

ya but thats after we start em up:big-grin-emoticon:

your mistaken lill buddy thats Rick's butt mod that makes the wind beneath your cheeks flow more aerodynamically giving you the false feeling of going faster:rasberry::stickpoke::rasberry:

Yes but you just said it, Im haulin A$$ with my new butt butler!

• 1 month later...