IGNORED

Just can't trust anyone anymore

Black Owl

:bang head: Boy, no matter how good a friend someone may be, it turns out you just can't trust them.

After the Pork in the Pines last year, I left my Virago with Gary (Whoomp). You know, the one that I went to all the trouble to customize the tank up on the Ber Tooth during the Cody Round Up.

Well, just look at what he is trying to hand back to me.

I mean, does that look anything at all like the scoot I left with him

And no peanut gallery comments from you Rocket about seeing it for the first time off the trailer.... :rotfl:

Edited by Black Owl

Boy that some bang up job there don't want to ruin your reputation now do we!

having a nice bike will ruin your reputation don't want folks thinking the same think about you now do we :stickpoke:

we have to change you name to Blue Owl now :whistling:

I have to say blue is my favorite color:happy34: really nice Russ !!!

Will see you soon enjoy the ride Russ :happy34:

Buddy

Where did he mount the gyro-stabilizer?? :whistling:

Just keep :stirthepot:. Not only did he remove my dent. But he also cleaned and sealed the tank. Replaced the fork seals. Installed an new in line fuel filter. Then, and would you believe the nerve of this guy, he goes and removes the rust and polishes it.

Some peoples children. Next thing you know, he is probably going to clean all the leather....

Some folks just don't appreciate a good Rat Bike.

Hell, he'll probably expect me to even ride it this year out in Cody. :rotfl:

:mytruck:

Hell, he'll probably expect me to even ride it this year out in Cody. :rotfl:

I don't see any training wheels on it, to keep it upright. So I guess he doesn't expect you, to try & ride it, at all (after all that effort, fixing it up).....

Hell, he'll probably expect me to even ride it this year out in Cody.

Now how would you be able to do that and drive the truck and trailer. Oh wait I get it, you'll be on the bike which will be on the trailer and someone else will be driving the truck....sorry my bad!

Now how would you be able to do that and drive the truck and trailer. Oh wait I get it, you'll be on the bike which will be on the trailer and someone else will be driving the truck....sorry my bad!

Brad, I nailed Russ with that comment at PIP last year & got a high five, from Mikealiasmike for it...... :stickpoke:

You probably had seen, the blind guy riding a Harly (while being towed on a trailer, by the wife) commercial, of a couple of years ago. :2cents:

QUOTE=Rocket;575704]Brad, I nailed Russ with that comment at PIP last year & got a high five, from Mikealiasmike for it...... :stickpoke:

You probably had seen, the blind guy riding a Harly (while being towed on a trailer, by the wife) commercial, of a couple of years ago. :2cents:

No respect. I tell ya, No respect for their elders.

:mytruck: