IGNORED

VMax Rear.

Tartan Terror

Sorry I havent been around for Quite a while. Been very hectic and havent had much time online but I finally Got the firebike done and hopefully will actually get some time to ride this year.

Just before I went off the radar I had gotten a Vmax rear in a trade for the one in my bike. After a while I learned the Rear just didnt match my riding style and wanted to go back but being as mine had found its way to Florida I couldnt do that. Ive since bought a replacement original for the bike but the rear has high miles on it. Currently my bike has 16000 on it.

Im interested in trading the Vmax rear for a low mileage (equivelent to the miles on the bike) or if someone wants to make a fair offer. There is nothing wrong with the rear it just doesnt match my riding style. Quite a few here swear by the Vmax rear.

Scotty

Ive had a few offers but I plan to entertain a trade for a low mileage rear first. Its the last step to the project and I plan to paint it. If no one wants to trade I will set a price later and offer it to the first who replied. In the trade I plan to make an even trade.

Scotty

Scotty, I just picked up an extra 2003 final and I planned on sending it and a V-Max rear end off to have the gears swapped out. It's still in transit so I won't know what kind of shape it'll be in until I get it. I was mainly interested in the housing. Anyway maybe we can work out a trade. I wouldn't need to hve the work done and you'd be back to the OEM pumpkin... Let me know what you think?? -Jack

I will think about it Condor. I really want a rear about the same miles as my bike. Another also contacted me about 9 minutes before you with a rear about 20 thousand. Close to my bike. Do you know how many miles on that rear your getting. I have a higher mileage rear I bought on ebay so I dont need to trade I could just sell but Id rather a lower mileage rear than the one I have already.

Scotty

I will think about it Condor. I really want a rear about the same miles as my bike. Another also contacted me about 9 minutes before you with a rear about 20 thousand. Close to my bike. Do you know how many miles on that rear your getting. I have a higher mileage rear I bought on ebay so I dont need to trade I could just sell but Id rather a lower mileage rear than the one I have already.

Scotty

I don't have a clue on the mileage Scotty. It's from a 2003 so I'd guesstimate it at around 30-40K. A 20K final would definitely be the better way to go. Like I mentioned I as was just after the housing. You might check around and see if you can find one off a triked 2009-10. I missed one on Ebay last month for $100. I did get the like new rear shock for $25 bucks... :thumbsup2:

Jack