IGNORED

walkins glen,n.y

nickle

i am planning a ride in june for walkins glen. n.y.

if some one can remend a motel in that area. like in or near

ithaca,n.y. planning on week of 6/5. any one like to ride

with us or around the area more than welcome.leaving from salem,ohio:backinmyday:

Great riding area. We stayed in Geneva on the North end of Seneca Lake. Nice ride between Watkins Glen and Geneva on East side of Lake, Hector Falls and Wine Country. 327 between Ithaca and Enfield is a fun road. Great restaurant coming into Ithaca from the West is a good place for breakfast.

Check this place out WG Villager motel & glen manor. http://www.WGVillagerMotel.com

THey went ouy of there way to help us out on one of the fingerlakes ride. We ran in to a heavy rain storm as we entered WaTkins Glen and parked in front of there place. They let everyone stay on there front pouch and brought towels out so we could dry are self's and bikes off. seemed like real nice people. Nyjerry

I live in Romulus NY.About 30 miles from the Glen.You will love riding the finger lakes area.great roads,great scenery. If you run into any problem or need anything give me a call.There are several hotel/motels in the Glen.also several motels in Geneva and Waterloo.don't forget to check out Seneca Falls,the original Bedford falls from the movie "It's a Wonderful life".The ride around Seneca lake is one of the best in the area. alot of good Ice cream stand along the lake and about 100 winery's.:thumbsup2:

Check this place out WG Villager motel & glen manor. www.WGVillagerMotel.com

THey went ouy of there way to help us out on one of the fingerlakes ride. We ran in to a heavy rain storm as we entered WaTkins Glen and parked in front of there place. They let everyone stay on there front pouch and brought towels out so we could dry are self's and bikes off. seemed like real nice people. Nyjerry

Yep we were there, this guy really went out of his way for us! I would consider giving him the business:thumbsup: Craig

i am planning a ride in june for walkins glen. n.y.

if some one can remend a motel in that area. like in or near

ithaca,n.y. planning on week of 6/5. any one like to ride

with us or around the area more than welcome.leaving from salem,ohio:backinmyday:

You live in Ohio and you are leaving for NY on MD:think::think:

You live in Ohio and you are leaving for NY on MD:think::think:

no i am leaving on 6/4 be there that day. ihave for the last 10 years on same week going to americade . in lake george ,n.y. but need a change. short ride this year

thanks again to all . we made rev. at walkins glen village motel. i told them thanks for the towels for you that was in rain, and the race is that week end of the 6/4. so they gave me a dis. not going to race and staying five days. good people to deal with.be there 6/4 to 6/9. all is welcome to see the sites with us and ride around. thanks for pictures and imf,:confused24:

You are welcome to ride back to our place on Sunday, we will be leaving the Comfort Inn late morning. We tend to return alone as we are not in to getting up at 0'dark in the AM just to be on the road by sunrise...

At your age, you need all the beauty sleep you can get...........:rotf: :rotf: :whistling: