IGNORED

Great Garmin Nuvi deal here

slick97spirit

Looks like a good deal.. keep in mind they are refurbished..not new ones.:whistling:

I've bought several refurbished cameras and GPS's off WOOT and they have all been great, and in like new condition. I've also picked up some nice Invicta Watches for a song. One of the nice things about WOOT is the shipping. $5 bucks and it doesn't make any difference if the item is a set of ear plugs or a set of box springs and matress... I've always been pleased with what I've gotten. BTW the NUVI is a 2010 model, and at what looks like a great price.... That's another thing, I have priced checked a few of their items, and they are always the cheapest...

:cody

Come to Cody - check out the raffle table - you may just find one there - just sayin.....

Thanks for the post - good one.:thumbsup:

Hey, I've got an idea! Maybe I should get an extra trailer ticket for the "good post"

Just kidding! (not really) No really guys I'm just messing around (not really) No really, I want the raffle to be totally fair for everyone! (not really) :bowdown::cool10:

Hey, I've got an idea! Maybe I should get an extra trailer ticket for the "good post"

Just kidding! (not really) No really guys I'm just messing around (not really) No really, I want the raffle to be totally fair for everyone! (not really) :bowdown::cool10:

Messy critter ain't ya.... :sign20: Anyone who want's to win that GPS will need to be pre-registered, and at the group dinner Wednesday evening... Ain't no way we're gonna keep track of the general raffle tickets... Vic is already threatening to go on strike.... So be nice.... :group cheers:

On the other hand you don't need to be present to win the trailer. But just to let everyone know that when my number is drawn there will be a trailer for sale immediatly afterwards.... Now excepting offers.... :sign woo hoo:

Attached are a couple of pics of the new 2011 model. Check ,m out...

Messy critter ain't ya.... :sign20: Anyone who want's to win that GPS will need to be pre-registered, and at the group dinner Wednesday evening... Ain't no way we're gonna keep track of the general raffle tickets... Vic is already threatening to go on strike.... So be nice.... :group cheers:

On the other hand you don't need to be present to win the trailer. But just to let everyone know that when my number is drawn there will be a trailer for sale immediatly afterwards.... Now excepting offers.... :sign woo hoo:

Attached are a couple of pics of the new 2011 model. Check ,m out...

Hey, I think it would be a great idea to honor one of the visiting Aussies with pulling the winning ticket!

Hey, I think it would be a great idea to honor one of the visiting Aussies with pulling the winning ticket!

As much as we're tempted, we wouldn't dare rig the trailer drawing. But I bet it would be nice if you bought them a complementary ticket or two in their name to cut their odds down a bit.... :whistling:

As much as we're tempted, we wouldn't dare rig the trailer drawing. But I bet it would be nice if you bought them a complementary ticket or two in their name to cut their odds down a bit.... :whistling:

I think / hope that he meant to have them be the one to pull the ticket out of the hat to determine the winner. As opposed to having them be the winner.

Just my take......

I think / hope that he meant to have them be the one to pull the ticket out of the hat to determine the winner. As opposed to having them be the winner.

Just my take......

Tomato...tomahto... But your point is well taken.... :thumbsup2:

• 4 weeks later...

Hope those of you that ordered one, got it! I checked with Woot last week as mine had not arrived. The response was it had been lost in the hand off from FedEx to USPS. :crying::crying::crying:

Good news is the refund has shown up in my PayPal account. :)

Hope those of you that ordered one, got it! I checked with Woot last week as mine had not arrived. The response was it had been lost in the hand off from FedEx to USPS. :crying::crying::crying:

Good news is the refund has shown up in my PayPal account. :)

I had that happen to me when I bought a few HDMI cords online. Not Fedex but another company to USPS. I got the refund pretty quick, but the package didn't show up over a month, and I needed them quick. It would have cost me more to return them then they cost, so I said screw it and kept them. I think company's that use USPS to handle their deliveries need to reconsider. No way to track them after the hand off.... In your case the onus is on Fedex, not WOOT.