IGNORED

Prize donations for the 2008 International Rally

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Well ladies and gentleman,

The planning committee for the 2008 VentureRider International Rally would like to extend a warm invitation to anyone wishing to donate a prize toward the raffle to be held at this event to do so. We are working diligently to make this event a success and are beating the bushes, twisting arms, holding babies ransom.....no sorry...we're not going that far.....anyway....anyone wishing to donate a prize toward this event please contact Gayle (wife of Hal- HALRSV99) at: hngrider@sympatico.ca (she's the pretty one of the two).

A BIG thank you to those that are donating prizes.

Well ladies and gentleman,

The planning committee for the 2008 VentureRider International Rally would like to extend a warm invitation to anyone wishing to donate a prize toward the raffle to be held at this event to do so. We are working diligently to make this event a success and are beating the bushes, twisting arms, holding babies ransom.....no sorry...we're not going that far.....anyway....

A BIG thank you to those that are donating prizes.

You could try holding Charlie for ransom...... Of course the ransom would need to increase, the longer that you hold him...............

Maybe that might not be a good idea, it is possible, that you might not be able to get him to leave..............

:rotfl::rotfl::stirthepot:

You could try holding Charlie for ransom...... Of course the ransom would need to increase, the longer that you hold him...............

Maybe that might not be a good idea, it is possible, that you might not be able to get him to leave..............

How come Charlie always seems to be at the BUTT end of the stick??????????

Who in their right mind would come up here and kidnap me I..instead

I'll find some unopened gifts for the ralley:rotfl:

hi reiny

have sent an e-mail to gayle to advise her i'll be donating a new clarion dc625 6-disk cd player i bought and never installed on my rsv. also have a new top trunk rack exspandable travel bag (never ben used) that i'll throw in also.

thanks for all you and the commitie have done and doing to put this rally together. my 13 y.o. daughter and i are looking forward to making this ride from houston. could you also send me a copy of the flyer you were puting in the local m/c shops. i would like to do that down here.

thanks in advance

don

Guest ReinyRooster

Don, along with evryone else donating prizes, get a big thanks from the committee for the support.....we are rounding up some awesome prizes!

Don, I'm at work right now, will send you that flyer this evening from home.