IGNORED

Venture riders decal

Reddog170

I got to talking with the guy that used to do all my lettering for my race cars. He says that it would be easy for him to do up a vinyl decal that we can put on the scoots pretty easy. Now if only 1 is made it is $10. However the more I can get made the cheaper each one becomes. Now if anyone wants this I am willing to mail them out to everyone once they are made so the only cost will be the decal itself. But I may be out of line even having one made for my bike. I just thought if I could get a dozen or so made that would get him to keep the templates on hand it would be neat. Shaun

PS- if this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it and beat me with a wet noodle. Shaun

You are welcome to have one made for your bike. I'm not too picky about that sort of thing unless people are marketing our logo for a profit.

I do have some available however. The current ones are domed and very nice but we have had flat ones in the past, just don't have any right now.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39088

I guess it didnt take you very long to get rid of the ones I sent back to you..............

You are welcome to have one made for your bike. I'm not too picky about that sort of thing unless people are marketing our logo for a profit.

I do have some available however. The current ones are domed and very nice but we have had flat ones in the past, just don't have any right now.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39088

I am planning on having him make up a few at least so I can show what he does. He is very interested in doing more for bikes. He does a lot for race cars, company vehicles, cars, and trucks. He also does signs.

Once I have a couple made up I will post pics, Shaun

P.S. I do apologize if I stepped on any toes. Shaun

Will be having him cut the decals next week. I believe he will do 12 for $100 so I think I will get the dozen done first and post pics of them. I have one claimed and I want two of them so there are nine up for grabs. Shaun

Will be having him cut the decals next week. I believe he will do 12 for $100 so I think I will get the dozen done first and post pics of them. I have one claimed and I want two of them so there are nine up for grabs. Shaun

How big are you having them made?

$100 for a dozen sounds steep from a distance, unless they are big and/or some special material.

OH....I thought you were doing our oval logo. To be honest, that does sound high. Squidley had some of those make up in about that same size. It just said venturerider.org and some of us have them across the bottom of our windshields. Is that what you are having made? Just a text sticker that says VentureRiders or venturerider.org? If so, I'm sorry but he is giving you a high price. Also, Squidley may even still have some, I'm not sure.

For a bit of info here, I have, in the past, offered the venturerider.org stickers as I had them made local to me in Michigan. Obviously if you want to have some made up thats cool. The small oval ones were offered in the past, mine are the spelled out site name and typically installed on the lower part of the windshield and were available in Silver or Black. I was selling them at cost which was a couple of bucks. I'll work on getting a revised price and I do still have some of them. I'll try and post some pics when I get home for a bit more clarification.

If you are doing multiple colors that will run the price up in a hurry. Or using some special vinyl.

The Vinyl for my 8 inch vinyl cutter runs about $1/foot for the good stuff.

So it would cost around $0.50 each in material. If the design is not real complicated there is very little labor involved.

For a bit of info here, I have, in the past, offered the venturerider.org stickers as I had them made local to me in Michigan. Obviously if you want to have some made up thats cool. The small oval ones were offered in the past, mine are the spelled out site name and typically installed on the lower part of the windshield and were available in Silver or Black. I was selling them at cost which was a couple of bucks. I'll work on getting a revised price and I do still have some of them. I'll try and post some pics when I get home for a bit more clarification.

Brad,

My question was how much were you selling them for? I've forgotten but I thought it was only a couple of bucks.

Brad,

My question was how much were you selling them for? I've forgotten but I thought it was only a couple of bucks.

If memory serves me right, I would get a sheet with 22 decals and they were 1.86 apiece. I sold them for $2 and postage, that is if my rememberer, remembered correctly....I think?

:think: