IGNORED

gigabitdownload.com

royalstar09

I believe that is a site for downloading illegal pirated copies of software.

I found a number of programs on that site that I know for a fact are not available for "free" download.

I would recommend that you buy the upgrade from the correct legal source.

Should your unit ever need service, in or out of warranty, the service dept will know if you bought the installed software from them or not.

Buying from the legal source also helps to keep the cost of equipment down for someday when you chose to upgrade hardware. The manufacturer will not have to raise the price of the hardware to cover the losses from pirating the software.

I believe that is a site for downloading illegal pirated copies of software.

I found a number of programs on that site that I know for a fact are not available for "free" download.

I would recommend that you buy the upgrade from the correct legal source.

Should your unit ever need service, in or out of warranty, the service dept will know if you bought the installed software from them or not.

Buying from the legal source also helps to keep the cost of equipment down for someday when you chose to upgrade hardware. The manufacturer will not have to raise the price of the hardware to cover the losses from pirating the software.

Thanks for the information. Since it is a paid subscription site I was unsure of the legalities of it. Was not wanting to do anything illegal, just shopping for good prices on map updates. Ill stick with Garmins site.. :mo money: :rotf: