IGNORED

Custom radiator cover

dunsonaventure

Hi everybody,

Just installed my new custom radiator cover by one of our own fine meber venders,[steve Wagner]. If you dont have one of these on your RSV, you have to check it out. Best money I have spent to date on making my 99 look better. Always hated that bare old radiator look. This custom fab fiberglass paintrd to match is awsome. Installs in seconds and looks super expensive.:cool10:

Hi everybody,

Just installed my new custom radiator cover by one of our own fine meber venders,[steve Wagner]. If you dont have one of these on your RSV, you have to check it out. Best money I have spent to date on making my 99 look better. Always hated that bare old radiator look. This custom fab fiberglass paintrd to match is awsome. Installs in seconds and looks super expensive.:cool10:

:worthless::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

• 2 years later...

Before Steve died he offered the Grill business up for sale on here but I don't know if anyone picked it up. I've had two of his Grills and have been more than pleased with them. Yamaha should have put those on in the first place because they look like they belong on the bike.

Probably gone for good now that the 2nd Gen is history. Too bad, would have been nice to see the Wagner legacy continue. :322:

There's still a ton of 2ndGens out there without the Wagner Grills, so I don't think the market will be depleted anytime soon.. I bet someone could buy the rights and start a nice little side line business. I'd do it, but I'm just getting too :backinmyday:.././.. :whistling:

I agree with Gary N. The Wagner grill looks like it belongs. I think of Steve everytime I look at my grill. When Steve listed his grill business for sale, I was interested enough to call and inquire. We talked a couple of times about it. The timing was just not good for me at that time. I too was hoping the grill could live on.

With over 1000 views on this thread already it may be a good indication that there is high level of interest.

Dont know how to do it, but maybee if a poll was set up to see who (how many) would be interested in purchasing one, that may convince someone to take the jump and re-start the business? Just a thought. :confused24:

For me' I would get one if I could find one...but would be expecting the same level of quality as to when M. Wagner was producing them.

:322:

With over 1000 views on this thread already it may be a good indication that there is high level of interest.

Dont know how to do it, but maybee if a poll was set up to see who (how many) would be interested in purchasing one, that may convince someone to take the jump and re-start the business? Just a thought. :confused24:

For me' I would get one if I could find one...but would be expecting the same level of quality as to when M. Wagner was producing them.

:322:

Hey this thought has crossed my mind. I'm wondering how to get in touch with his family to approach them on what it would take to resurrect the grill business. I live fairly close to them and would love to keep the Grill alive in Steve's memory. But, I don't think I could swing it alone.

Is there anyone reading that might consider a working partnership.