IGNORED

Little tube

Rick Haywood

OK I have a question. On the right side of the bike (when sitting on it) just above the window that you check your oil in there is a little tube (about the diameter of a wd40 straw and about as long) coming of a little plug type thing. Is this a vent tube of some sort or should it be hooked to something. I have never noticed it before and it runs forward and down like a vent. Open for info please advise:whistling:

Alright I went to the garage and found the tube. I have never noticed it before either. Mine is not connected but on one end. So my guess would be a vent tube but I don't really know.

Thank You, Either it is suppose to be that way or we have been riding ours with it the wrong way.

If I'm not mistaken you are speaking of your weep hole from your water pump

When your mechanical seal goes out on the water pump it will drain out the drain tube, the old venture only had the weep hole like on car & trucks and would leak down the side leaving behind a nasty trail of antifreeze.

Buddy

If I'm not mistaken you are speaking of your weep hole from your water pump

When your mechanical seal goes out on the water pump it will drain out the drain tube, the old venture only had the weep hole like on car & trucks and would leak down the side leaving behind a nasty trail of antifreeze.

Buddy

OK Thanks Makes sense now.