IGNORED

Michigan Half Price Deal!

dray

Michigan is offering a deal on state park fees.

if you get you new license plate with your state park tab for your car at the same time its only $ 10. bucks. so told the woman I'm going to get one for the scooter too! now what I didn't know is for a bike its only $ 5. bucks now thats a great deal

and every year I bought a sticker at $ 24. dollars now this year I get the car and bike for $ 15. now thats a good deal

attachment.php?attachmentid=55168&d=1301434712

I wish Nebraska would do that. In a days ride around my place I can hit about 7 State Parks that require stickers. I think it was about $23.00 last year and then a second vehicle sticker was another $10.00. I do get my use out of them though.

And from the looks of the parks, the State needs all the funding it can get. All the budget cuts are leaving them poorly cared for. Sad to see.

Mike

And from the looks of the parks, the State needs all the funding it can get. All the budget cuts are leaving them poorly cared for. Sad to see.

I agree totaly with you there thus the reason I chipped in for the park sticker whether I use them or not this coming summer.

Larry

thats for sure Larry people dont use the parks like they used to!

they have really gone down hill in the last 10 years; but we sure are hoping to see more of them weather permiting this summer

we have always had our sticker though we put it under the left passangers floorboard

Dray

Considering what we pay in auto taxes and gas taxes you figure they could spare some for the parks. My truck is 94.00 wheel tax. I forget what the bike was. but the truck is an 03 and still costing close to 300 a year to plate it.

Thanks Nebraska "The Good Life"

Frank

I wish Nebraska would do that. In a days ride around my place I can hit about 7 State Parks that require stickers. I think it was about $23.00 last year and then a second vehicle sticker was another $10.00. I do get my use out of them though.

Mike

For a minute I thought the state was for sale half off...

Bob dont let them take you like that you could get lots more off than Half for this state right now!!!

then you would be stuck with all the headaches:doh: