IGNORED

Went through hell on thursday!

ken

:fatsmiley:

No really, I was working my part-time job driving truck and drove through Hell Michigan.

:225:

When I was in grammer school, the nuns always told me I was going there...Where exactally is it in Michigan? They never told me...........:whistling:

Now you been to Hell......head for PA and recover. Towns there are much more interesting. Ran through Blue Balls, Intercourse and ended up in Climax.

And yes I took that route for a reason. Any other way would have seemed......unnatural.:stickpoke:

Found myself laughing out loud after reading this reply!:rotf:

No really, I was working my part-time job driving truck and drove through Hell Michigan.

:225:

That pretty much describes the whole state. Come to think of it, that pretty much describes anything north of the Mason Dixon line, or west of Texas...:stirthepot:

Warden told me if I didn't straighten up she was going to send me there. Do they have Dairy Queens?? :think:

There is an ice cream shop (not DQ) and a bar/restaurant (The Dam Site Inn) and that's about it. Big rider hang out/destination in the summer. There are some good roads to run in the area now that they've been resurfaced.

was this part of your scheduled route or did you do it for the hell of it?

It was the route on Thursday. Not really roads for a big truck, but it was the only way to get where I was going.

Edited by ken

There is an ice cream shop (not DQ) and a bar/restaurant (The Dam Site Inn) and that's about it. Big rider hang out/destination in the summer. There are some good roads to run in the area now that they've been resurfaced.

Was there for "blessing of the bikes" about 10 yrs ago.

I would probably not be able to ride my bike to Hell Michigan as I would probably go there in a hand cart....

Once when I was in the US Navy my ship pulled into Narvik Norway and we tried to go to Hell Norway, but it was a two day trip through Oslo, so we did not go....

what the hell, Hell makes the evening news!

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/wackiest-small-town-names-america-vacation-hell-michigan/story?id=10490371

spent some time riding around those parts labor day weekend 2009. The Damn Site Inn has some pretty good grub, and there are nice backroads all around there...

might be cold there now, but it'll be hotter than hell there soon enough!!!

:cool10:

Brian

Yep Hell is a neat little place. As noted not a whole lot to it -- just the bar/grill, ice cream /souvenir shop, and a small party store is there.

I go around that area quite frequently as there as some decent twisties amongst the lakes out that way. One of few places you can do that in my area. The last time I was there in October was giving the Annie Bear a tour.

Larry

BTW: Michigan also has to other towns/villages with neat names. Climax, Intercourse, Paradise and a few others that escape my mind for now