IGNORED

Tourmaster Jacket and Hippo hands

Sandbagger

Just got back from a 3000 mile trip from KC to Florida. Encountered weather from 33 degrees, rain and also 85 degrees. The Tourmaster heated jacket is the single best purchase I have made for my bike. I could ride at 33 degrees for long periods of time and be fine. It extends the riding season by 2 months for me. My only limit is the road conditions (Don't bike under 32). I think the jacket with the collar is best. The heat on the inside of my arms really helps to keep me warm. I would not have thought that. The jacket also allows the use of Tourmaster gloves which is likely my next purchase. I have heated grips, but I am not very impressed. I use light gloves, but the wind over my hands just zaps my heat in my hands. I have added Hippo hands which work great to keep wind off my hands and also the rain. The only thing I don't like is that they are awkward to use and get the hands in and out while riding.(Scratching my face, moving my sheild etc). The jacket is awesome. In my opinion a must have. BTW- I did run down my battery by having driving lights on accidently with my vest. These 2 in combination appear to be too much for the electrical system. I was in a rain storm when the bike stopped running. Wasn't a couple minutes before a fellow biker came to my aid with his truck and gave me a jump. Was really great.

My wonderful wife bought me a pair of the Tourmaster Synergy heated gloves for Christmas. They are so warm that even without turning the heat on my hands stay warm with temps in the lower 40's. Love 'em.

And, just this morning I ordered the Tourmaster jacket liner too. Wife already has one and it has totally changed her cool weather riding experience. Can't wait to get mine.