IGNORED

Pic's of New Bib and saddlebag rails

Rick Haywood

I recognize the work there. Nanci does a great job and that looks great. Love the pattern!!

She just did another bib and gas cap for me...I'm going to post mine in a day or two. I am very happy with what she does and I'm just telling you...the GAS CAP COVER is invaluable both as a decorative item and also as a UTILITY ITEM (a place to put your gas cap when filling up).

Wally

I recognize the work there. Nanci does a great job and that looks great. Love the pattern!!

She just did another bib and gas cap for me...I'm going to post mine in a day or two. I am very happy with what she does and I'm just telling you...the GAS CAP COVER is invaluable both as a decorative item and also as a UTILITY ITEM (a place to put your gas cap when filling up).

Wally

Thanks Wally, I am going to have her do a gas cap cover for me also. It will also help with the glare on the windshield on bright sunny days.

Rick, it looks real nice..

Food for thought here..

You might think about moving your intercom connector base away from the bib edge so that the bib lays flat in that area. It would be easy to move the connector base over about a half or so. You can use a fishing string and work it like a saw under the base with a heat gun to remove it, then reinstall using a small piece of two way carpet tape to hold it in place. I would not want to use glue because it would mess up the finish on the tank.

It does look really nice though ..!