IGNORED

Need some Info

Rick Haywood

I bought a set of saddlebag rails for my 2000 RSV. It didn't come with directions but are pretty easy to figure. Now what I need to know is this....How do I get the plug out of the holet where the bracket mounts to on the backside of the saddlebag by the fender?

Thanks for the help

Rick

Rick, you can just use the edge of a knife, they do break easy though, but that is how I got mine out...post pics when you get it done!!

K

I bought a set of saddlebag rails for my 2000 RSV. It didn't come with directions but are pretty easy to figure. Now what I need to know is this....How do I get the plug out of the holet where the bracket mounts to on the backside of the saddlebag by the fender?

Thanks for the help

Rick

Rick, you can just use the edge of a knife, they do break easy though, but that is how I got mine out...post pics when you get it done!!

K

Thanks and I will,

I also had a custom bib made for it. The same colors as the tan on the MM edition with MM etched in it so it should be here in a few days so will add pics with it on the bike also.

May I ask where did you get the saddle bag rails ?

Kreg can't remember where he got his. And where are your Pictures Kreg ??? :think:

BRad

I got mine thru Pioneer Motorsports. Chad is great and they shipped promptly. Price was right too. Mention VentureRiders and you get a 15% discount.