mraf

No robins yet here. Next week is when I typically see my first robin.

Now the caned geese are a different story. they have gotten lazy and no longer fly south for the winter, they just hang around here all year.

They are very brave and foolish birds. But I do think that they can read your intent, I have seen them make some cars stop, but for me they must be able to sense that I do not stop for critters unless they are worth picking up after I have passed them. They always scramble to get out of my way long before I get there.

Their messin wit ya cuz dey know yur skeerd o dem.

Robins have been around here for a few weeks now but only in the last week have they really begun to start chirping a lot. SPRING is HERE!!! .... now if it would only stop raining for a few days and the temps would get back up to normal ... well, at least they're almost there. Yesterday and today are quite a bit milder than previous days.

'nuther way I know that Spring is here.... I always get a friggin cold sore :crying:

I didn't say I STOPPED for it!!! It did give me a nasty look though as I drove past...

No robins yet here. Next week is when I typically see my first robin.

Now the caned geese are a different story. they have gotten lazy and no longer fly south for the winter, they just hang around here all year.

They are very brave and foolish birds. But I do think that they can read your intent, I have seen them make some cars stop, but for me they must be able to sense that I do not stop for critters unless they are worth picking up after I have passed them. They always scramble to get out of my way long before I get there.

Their messin wit ya cuz dey know yur skeerd o dem.

Don't worry, there will be a new variety of Robin to take their place. It will be called a Scab Robin. It will look like a Robin, work hard to keep its new Robin job, but collectively it will not fly but will have to fly alone. The Robins job will still get done.:D