IGNORED

New Dash Design & Riders foot pegs

Well, I did a little design work on my Dash and the passenger foot pegs and thought that I would share the photo with you. I put chrome plastic buttons on the dash along with chrome diamond strip. I also put chrome diamonds on top of the Radio control. Also changed out the chrome near the fuel cap and added "Free Spirit" covers to the Brake and Clutch reserviors. Forgive me for the diamonds but I will have to admit that they are not real!! ha ha Got the chrome knobs and diamonds at Petboys. DanC:cool10:

Edited by DanC
enlarge photo

Well, I did a little design work on my Dash and the passenger foot pegs and thought that I would share the photo with you. I put chrome plastic buttons on the dash along with chrome diamond strip. I also put chrome diamonds on top of the Radio control. Also changed out the chrome near the fuel cap and added "Free Spirit" covers to the Brake and Clutch reserviors. Forgive me for the diamonds but I will have to admit that they are not real!! ha ha Got the chrome knobs and diamonds at Petboys. DanC:cool10:

The first pic is not big enuf to get a good "view" of what you did on the dash, etc... could you post some closeups??

looks good.:cool10: might want to check your brake and clutch fluids look a little brown

Based on my above comment, I'm surprised you can see that well enuf to make such a comment. From what I can see, it doesn't look any different than mine and it's been that way since new.

[quote=

Based on my above comment, I'm surprised you can see that well enuf to make such a comment. From what I can see, it doesn't look any different than mine and it's been that way since new.

I used to think the same thing until I bled mine out and refilled them. Basically the fluid should be very hard to see (essentially clear) when it's clean. When I look at my sight glass now, it's hard to tell I'm looking through fluid.

I enlarged the photo per request. Also thanks for letting me know that I need to check the fluids in the Clutch and Brake. Geee, I can't get away with anything. You guys are sharp!!! ha ha DanC:cool10:

I used to think the same thing until I bled mine out and refilled them. Basically the fluid should be very hard to see (essentially clear) when it's clean. When I look at my sight glass now, it's hard to tell I'm looking through fluid.

hmmmmmmm... I'll take another look ... I could be mistaken .... I was once before...:rotf: