IGNORED

Two ladies talking in Heaven.

Nemo

1st Lady: Hi, I'm Wanda!

2nd Lady: Hi, I'm Sylvia, how'd you die?

Wanda: I froze to death.

Sylvia: How horrible!

Wanda: It wasn't too bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

Sylvia: I died of a massive heart ataack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But, instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

Wanda: So what happened?

Silvia: I was so sure there was another woman there that I dashed running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and then down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I'd looked everywhere, and finally became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

Wanda: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer.....We'd both still be alive today!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1st Lady: Hi, I'm Wanda!

2nd Lady: Hi, I'm Sylvia, how'd you die?

Wanda: I froze to death.

Sylvia: How horrible!

Wanda: It wasn't too bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

Sylvia: I died of a massive heart ataack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But, instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

Wanda: So what happened?

Silvia: I was so sure there was another woman there that I dashed running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and then down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I'd looked everywhere, and finally became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

Wanda: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer.....We'd both still be alive today!