IGNORED

greenville meet n greet

w.steve wells

I being somewhat new to this group with having been to only two events am and have been truely impressed with the friendship, behavior and general manners that this group displays. Not that there arent good nice people riding other bikes that have meetings and i have attented most brands meetings and rallies but this group is by far the the type of "bikers" i prefer to be friends with and riding with. that being said like it or not you can plan on seeing me at more events where Venture rider.org is concerned thank you all. ps. they do like to eat

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday and I have only been on this group since August and I would have to agree with you that this is a great group of folks and we look forward to seeing you at future events. As far as eating wait till we get near ice cream.

I being somewhat new to this group with having been to only two events am and have been truely impressed with the friendship, behavior and general manners that this group displays. Not that there arent good nice people riding other bikes that have meetings and i have attented most brands meetings and rallies but this group is by far the the type of "bikers" i prefer to be friends with and riding with. that being said like it or not you can plan on seeing me at more events where Venture rider.org is concerned thank you all. ps. they do like to eat

Now that you have met most of the troublemakers the events will get much better.Was a pleasure meeting you and I DO NOT FALL IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED GROUP.

Now that you have met most of the troublemakers the events will get much better.Was a pleasure meeting you and I DO NOT FALL IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED GROUP.

Yeah , What Rooster said ! Just do not know why people get the impression that they do about us. I think they are "Profiling" us.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

BEER30