IGNORED

Road trip to Conroe,Texas.....

BoomerCPO

So there I wuz on Satiddy scooting my way over to Squid's in Conroe,Texas.....Rolling through Sour Lake Texas when all H*LL broke loose on the bike! The darn pygmies had spotted the Dairy Queen and wanted ice cream. Being in a hurry to get to Squid's I was forced to stop and beat the little runts back into the saddlebags..... One of em got away and I saw him leap right through the DQ Service window....when the wimmen in there started screaming I rolled on the throttle and got the heck out of there.:shock3:

Boomer....who sez the friendship and hospitality of Squid and Lonna:bighug: is well worth the price of losing a pygmie or two.:rotf:

Thoughts of a 38 D chunk of meat make my mouth water!!! I love Bo er er Burgers!!!

Gotta get that spell check.:duck:

Yep those DQ burgers really hit the spot when yer stomach is wrapped around yer backbone!:cool10:

Boomer....who sez often there's a nice set of 38D's serving at the Service window too.....:whistling:

Dang-it! I was sitting here all happy enjoying my day off bout to take a cat nap in the recliner. Already rode a few laps around Katy while experimenting with different road peg positions. Now I can even nap. The sudden craving for a dip-cone or a blizzard is too overwelming. DQ here I come!:ICrolleyes:

Dang-it! I was sitting here all happy enjoying my day off bout to take a cat nap in the recliner. Already rode a few laps around Katy while experimenting with different road peg positions. Now I can even nap. The sudden craving for a dip-cone or a blizzard is too overwelming. DQ here I come!:ICrolleyes:

Lucky you! I gotta ride clear over to Lake Charles for DQ cuz the only 1 here in Sulphur closed up!!:crying:

Boomer....who sez a trip to Lake Charles is now in order...:whistling: