IGNORED

I can't stand it anymore...!!!

SilvrT

The PMS is killin me so....

Forecast today is for SUNSHINE and high of 7 celcius (that's 44 f .... wasn't that nice of me to do the conversion for ya?)

Yeah the conversion is nice. I was thinking that 7 degrees sounded pretty dang cold. Have a happy ride.

Well, we got on the road appx 1PM and just returned about 5:30PM so, 4.5 hrs on the scoot today... WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The PMS is GONE!!!

It was a bit chilly at times, especially when we were riding in the shade but that wasn't for long.

Gotta tell ya guys, those that haven't installed the levelling links .... what a MAJOR DIFFERENCE in handling. This was my first ride after installing them and I'm very impressed. The ease of cornering at any speed is considerably improved. The tracking of the bike is much better. I no longer feel as though I'm "working" at driving this bike.

If you're ok with how your RSV handles, that's fine but if you're struggling with it, even the slightest, I highly recommend you install the levelling links. Unfortunately tho, if you're short in the inseam, this could be an issue for you as it does raise the rear appx 1 inch which could make all the difference for short-legged riders. As for me, I noticed it right away and it took me a little while (not much) to get used to it but I can still flat-foot it no problem.

Well, we got on the road appx 1PM and just returned about 5:30PM so, 4.5 hrs on the scoot today... WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The PMS is GONE!!!

It was a bit chilly at times, especially when we were riding in the shade but that wasn't for long.

Gotta tell ya guys, those that haven't installed the levelling links .... what a MAJOR DIFFERENCE in handling. This was my first ride after installing them and I'm very impressed. The ease of cornering at any speed is considerably improved. The tracking of the bike is much better. I no longer feel as though I'm "working" at driving this bike.

If you're ok with how your RSV handles, that's fine but if you're struggling with it, even the slightest, I highly recommend you install the levelling links. Unfortunately tho, if you're short in the inseam, this could be an issue for you as it does raise the rear appx 1 inch which could make all the difference for short-legged riders. As for me, I noticed it right away and it took me a little while (not much) to get used to it but I can still flat-foot it no problem.

Glad you got your fix and the leveling links do make a major change in the handling.