IGNORED

Int'l Motorcycle Show - Chicago - Tomorrow

RedRider

OK, who's goin' other than me and two of my boys?

We will be there about noon. I am tall and, ...ahem... big bones, one son is just as tall and thin, the other son is about 6 foot and thin. May be an elderly gentleman (my Dad) with us also.

If you see us, stop and say hello.

Is it spring yet?

RR

OK, who's goin' other than me and two of my boys?

We will be there about noon. I am tall and, ...ahem... big bones, one son is just as tall and thin, the other son is about 6 foot and thin. May be an elderly gentleman (my Dad) with us also.

If you see us, stop and say hello.

Is it spring yet?

RR

I went today wasnt too much to look at. Pretty much same old stuff. Yamaha/Star people dont know what Japans thinking about new bikes. BMW a no show. I found it interesting talking to the Triumph guy who said its their first appearance in 5 years since their big boss left and went to BMW so first thing he does at BMW no MC shows. Really mad about no BMW you have a new bike and you dont show up at a show? Harley same old lame stuff. Honda kinda liked the VFR1200 too small though and to leaned over but it is a V4. I'm liking the Victory Vision more and more cause its different. Indian I liked some of the old paint colors. I sat on a 2nd Gen gotta admit its comfortable but not for me. Seems like those dual sport bikes were popular at the show.

Sat on the Tenere'. As of now, that will be my next bike. Absolutely fantastic.

However, still have 4 kids in, or about to enter, college. New bikes will need to wait.

Ducati had some really fine looking ..... umm... bikes.

Agree'd, nothing overly special in the Honda booth other than the Cobra customs. They were really amazingly cool.

My boys had a great time looking at all the motorcycle pron.

RR

Anybody like the new $33,000 Indian? I sat on one and my leg rested on the motor and exhaust while standing it up. Did not feel very comfortable to me. I wonder how long the deep pockets will last to keep the Indian afloat. :mo money:

I liked the more open layout with this years show and how they displayed the custom bikes. Seemed like there where fewer vendors this year. All in all great way to spend a February Saturday afternoon. I actually found a couple nice bargains too. :thumbsup2:

Anybody like the new $33,000 Indian? I sat on one and my leg rested on the motor and exhaust while standing it up. Did not feel very comfortable to me. I wonder how long the deep pockets will last to keep the Indian afloat. :mo money:

I liked the more open layout with this years show and how they displayed the custom bikes. Seemed like there where fewer vendors this year. All in all great way to spend a February Saturday afternoon. I actually found a couple nice bargains too. :thumbsup2:

I was shocked at their prices too. For those prices I could buy a real antique 1.