IGNORED

Snow......Again...(Still??)

OldBear

Is it just me or is this whole winter being a PITA for riding. This morning, early, the driveway was finally almost cleared of snow and the road looked pretty good. Decided I'd take the little bike out for a while, checked the tires and went in to get ready to ride. Looked out and "surprise" it was snowing like heck. Now we've got an additional 4" or so and it's still going strong. (and the temps are supposed to be in the 50's by Sunday!!)

I'm gettin' cabin fever!

I know y'all in the frozen north are used to this (used to live in Mich and Ia myself) but come on, this is Dixie! I usually get to ride several time a month year round, but NOT this year...

Guest scarylarry

Know what you mean I'm in Nashville and I'm looking out at the street and it looks a parking lot..

6 snows this year, but the good news is mid 50 next week so I'm taking a few days off to ride..

Just a dusting here.

Suppose to be in the 40's here Sunday and hit 50 by mid week.

Hopefully this is an indication winters over.....

Averages for the end of feb are around 50 for a High and mid 20's for the Lows.:fingers-crossed-emo

Weather.com is predicting BIg changes for he United states...

Keep your fingers crossed...

http://beta.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/february-thaw-pattern-change_2011-02-09?page=2

This is page two of three...Just hit next

Edited by CaptainJoe