IGNORED

Dang it's cold

Condor

I like the map. where did you get it and will it stay current?

RandyA

I got the thing off a link on the Drudge Report. The URL for the map under right click and properties is http://vortex.plymouth.edu/uschill.gif Darned if I know if it will update, but it might??? Actually I think it does. It show 40 degs now where this AM it was 36... Cool!!! :thumbsup2:

Well last night it was -13 and at 11:00 this morning it was -3 and the high was 10. Now no natural gas for the heater so had to go buy space heaters. Truck barely started and have to use 4 wheel drive to get any where. I-25 was shut down for most of the day yesterday

Cold as a well digger's a$$ here as well....Freezing sleet coming down and the wind is howling. All School's closed today and tomorrow (Friday). Never saw it this COLD in Loozeeanner in my entire life.:bang head:

Boomer....who hopes somebody gives Al Gore a good beating.:buttkick:

Cold as a well digger's a$$ here as well....Freezing sleet coming down and the wind is howling. All School's closed today and tomorrow (Friday). Never saw it this COLD in Loozeeanner in my entire life.:bang head:

Boomer....who hopes somebody gives Al Gore a good beating.:buttkick:

I'll find him and give him a good speach, I mean talking to (beat down).

Ever notice that he has been keeping a low profile lately? :yikes:

Man-up the rest of the country! It has been in the twenties or below for months here, you don't hear us whining do you?...... at least in print! :missingtooth:

I was thinking we aught to move south to get away from the cold but after this year and the weather you all are having, I am thinking ..... NOT !!!!!!!!!! :sign yeah that:

It will all be over in May or July.... won't it? :crying:

I am with BongoBob I HATE SNOW! Ice ! Cold! Wind chill! Winter! and did I mention SNOW!

Pease, Love and NO SNOW! :crying::crying:

Man-up the rest of the country! It has been in the twenties or below for months here, you don't hear us whining do you?...... at least in print! :missingtooth:

I was thinking we aught to move south to get away from the cold but after this year and the weather you all are having, I am thinking ..... NOT !!!!!!!!!! :sign yeah that:

:crying::crying:

SilvrT is whining as per normal, but then, he occasionally rides a 2nd gen. :stirthepot:

Not a good year, to head down under, with the flooding. :2cents:

Holy Ratfeathers!!! Mom nature sure turned up the heat. 77degs this afternoon. Checked on Miss Piggy... Yep, she's still there. Fired her up without any low batt problems... Deka batt in case anyone's interested, and it's been 2 1/2 months since the last time she'd run. And the radio/audio came on when I turned the key. Added a little Sea Foam and let her run for about a half hour. Fan cycled several times.