IGNORED

Guaging interest in a Maint Day in Kansas City

I had the pleasure of going to Don's maint day in Ohio last year. It was quite spectacular. Seems like most of the maint days are quite far away from KC.

Wanted to guage the interest level of having a main day in Kansas City. I am a novice with limited tools and even less skill. I have a 2 car garage and no where to camp (live in a neighborhood). Pretty sure my neighbors would be fine with us parking our motorcycles all over for a day. Wanted to see what the interest level would be in a one day or 2 day if you would like maint day in KC.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Just plan it and post it!! They will show up!! hey even if just one or two show up, ya`ll will have a blast!!

I had the pleasure of going to Don's maint day in Ohio last year. It was quite spectacular. Seems like most of the maint days are quite far away from KC.

Wanted to guage the interest level of having a main day in Kansas City. I am a novice with limited tools and even less skill. I have a 2 car garage and no where to camp (live in a neighborhood). Pretty sure my neighbors would be fine with us parking our motorcycles all over for a day. Wanted to see what the interest level would be in a one day or 2 day if you would like maint day in KC.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Been out there for a M&E so might have to run out there for a little maintenance.

Almost exactly 500 miles from me. If you have it over the June 5th weekend maybe I could get a cup race in the same weekend.:whistling:

BOO

hmm 3 feet of snow today.. I can't easily get to the garage to work on the bikes today..

How many more sleeps before we can really ride again?

Mid to end of May I'm riding down to Deel's Gap.. any Maintenance Day events along the route during that time period?

It sounds like a great idea, and if I was about 600 miles closer I would be all over it. but 1100 miles south is a bit too far for a weekend trip. Good luck you will have a good time! Brian

TOO far to go? dood, if I show up on your doorstep sometime soon you seriously owe me a beer ;) hehehe... (gonna see if I can get the time to do a coast to coast next year.. )