IGNORED

bussiness question/ need info

Grandpagak

well i have been considering opening a detail shop.. around here they get $100- $250 for this service.. now the question is. how many of you here would or do use this service?? personally i do all of my own work.. but with the economy as it is i personaly would think that this service would be an option as opposed to buying a new car.. what do you people think on this.. i personally , prefer to buy a vehichle at the bone yard and redo for myself... but then thats what i like to do. any thoughts on this would be appreciated.. here are a couple of xamples of what i do for myself.. the last 2 pictures are my next project for myself.:smile11:

A friend of mine and his wife worked at a detail shop just down the road from one of the biggest auto auctions in Michigan. They would be very busy Monday and Tuesday (auction on Wednesday) and slow rest of the week. So they (the 2 of them) made business cards and passed them out to the used car dealers in the area and went into business for themselves. They have a great business now going to the dealers detailing trade-ins. It worked for them.