IGNORED

Need Upper Fairing Wind Deflectors!

Bobby G

OK, so I ruined my upper deflectors that mount to the inside of the upper fairing when it's split (not the ones down below the lights on the fork). I've got the plastic protrusions that they screw into rebuilt with Plast-Aid since I messed them up with Loc-Tite last month, but the deflectors are irrepairable. Other than ordering OEM replacements at the dealership - for which they want a fortune - does anyone have any ideas on where I can find these? I've searched a number of web sites, and all that seem to pop up are the lower deflectors. I'm interested in both new or used.

FYI, the OEM part numbers are:

4XY-2834V-00-00 called Protector 1

4XY-2834W-00-00 called Protector 2

Thanks!

Thats a hellava price for them.

Pretty pricey for the shipping ($13.95), but the total was still WAY below the price for two new ones, which would have cost over $120. Did the transaction today, and hope to have them by next weekend.

• 1 month later...

The set I got on eBay were good, not great, but will certainly do. I rode in some pretty cold weather without them, and I didn't know how much of a difference they really make now that I have them back on. I plan on finding a nice gloss lacquor paint to match the bike color and will paint the back of them to match, like several others have done on here. I like the look. I saved the old set to test the paint on before I paint the new ones. I might try Krylon's new chrome paint to see how that looks too.

Good luck in finding a set.